Sofetios

A music system. music composing and band play.

I was hoping that this game will get a good music system. one where you can compose songs like ones in ABC or MML format and play them together with a band. I feel that this would be great for music liking players and would spark a lot of creativity. imagine playing with 3 of your friends in the concert hall and perhaps becoming a famous band in game. I hope that this can happen as i have seen things like it be done in other games.

2 hours ago, Sofetios said:

I was hoping that this game will get a good music system. one where you can compose songs like ones in ABC or MML format and play them together with a band. I feel that this would be great for music liking players and would spark a lot of creativity. imagine playing with 3 of your friends in the concert hall and perhaps becoming a famous band in game. I hope that this can happen as i have seen things like it be done in other games.

You can play instruments and also form a band but it is up to the players to do so and yes you can play at the concert hall by renting it out etc and also becoming famous is up to the players to get known. There is no game mechanic which pays you etc. and so it is up to you to ask for payment.