I think it would be cool if the vehicles had a working odometer on them. The more mileage you put on your car the less it is valued in the market. also the criminals could buy some tools to dial the odometer back on older cars. 

Image result for old odometer

6 hours ago, luisninja112 said:

We got a gameplay, but it din't show working, on 1st person it was 0km/h or miles (idk) because it was parked.

A Youtuber have shown the speedometer working, as when he zoomed in and slowed down the video, you could see the red needle moving.

For the odometer, that would be a cool feature to add, so you can brag about the distance you drove to your friends.

On 11/11/2017 at 2:07 PM, wwolf27 said:

I think it would be cool if the vehicles had a working odometer on them. The more mileage you put on your car the less it is valued in the market. also the criminals could buy some tools to dial the odometer back on older cars. 

Image result for old odometer

YESSSSS!!!! I want this feature. In real life every 5k miles is like reaching an achievement for me. It's a part of my relationship with my car (hard to keep track of time spent driving, but can see the miles). Would love to have that in the game and would add much wanted realism when it comes to selling. would also help if you are on a tight budget and want a car. buy a clunker.

Also posted on another thread about having to maintain the car. Simple stuff like brakes, oil, tires, filters etc. With odometers you have to keep track of when to change the oil. Maybe have neglected cars lose power and break down as they get more miles. I love cars, so hope they get in depth with them.