Identity_Party_Org

IPO Debate Information

IDENTITY POLITICAL ORGANIZATION DEBATE

Hello from IPO, we are very happy to announce that the first ever Identity political debate now has a set date and time!

The debate has been set for: November 11th, 2017 12pm EST

We are still going through the whole thing and figuring out everything, but currently we are confident that we are able to present the debate at this date and time.

If you are interested in participating in the debate as an audience member we will be doing the debate in the IPO discord where you will be able to ask questions and through the moderator be able to hear the answer in almost real time straight from their mouths. The link to the Discord can be found at the bottom of this post.

If you are unable to join the discord or are more comfortable in the official identity discord or just want to watch, we will also be streaming the debate through twitch.tv. We will post the Twitch link about an hour before the debate on the fourms and the official identity discord.

We will be talking about a multitude of topics that will be discovered when the debate beings, but the main debate will be set in the style of a primary debate, (meaning everyone is at the debate) The speaking order is as follows:

Jack Lester
Brian Hamilton
Lucious Times
Marie-Clare Bouchard

Damien Malik

We wish you all luck and can't wait to see you all at the debates!

LINKS:
Discord: https://discord.gg/3KWCQur

• Like 4

The debate is being postponed by 1 hour to 1PM EST for logistical reasons. 

Edited by slovaceck

Did any subject manage to record the debate? It would be interesting to review the debate in the future. Shall the I.P.O. host another debate/discussion during December, as-well?

24 minutes ago, BrianHamilton said:

Shall the I.P.O. host another debate during December? I shall attempt to invest in another microphone by next month.

Fortunately, I sounded 100% clear while discussing the formation of "The People's Revolutionary Courts" juror system.

Edited by DLimit

26 minutes ago, DLimit said:

Shall the I.P.O. host another debate during December? I shall attempt to invest in another microphone by next month.

Fortunately, I sounded 100% clear while discussing the formation of "The People's Revolutionary Courts" juror system.

I'm unsure. I believe, although unsure, that the next political event will be our individual interviews.

Hopefully, @NanoSpace or @slovaceck can provide more information on this sooner.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ColeBarron said:

Kicked form the debate because good ole Nano a.k.a. IPD couldn't control the spam in the Discord chat. Figures.

Don't worry bro, you didn't miss anything.  I held the record on bans from the server.  Get @ me.

Clap clap clap.."Sorry I missed it but I did just finish listening to the replay.'

( my only advice you can leave it or take it..is to stay in char. We all know it's a game and blah blah blah, just play your char it makes it more believable if you you do. You see the way I think of this whole forum stuff right now, is that it's all backstory for your char. And when the game comes out all of us loyal to the game will already have a good idea how that person is and acts. So that's my two cents good job to you all and @Norway174 for the slide show made it more  believable.)

Very happy this worked out. Please post the twitch link so we can come back to it in the future without having to scroll through the comments.

I hope someone also puts the recording somewhere else. Since twitch only saves videos for so long.