Romulus

Black Desert

Anyone else planning to play this game? I bought the Explorer's Package, char is going to be an assassin equivalent class, so the Ninja/Kunoichi class.

will play it when it's free to play (won't buy a game i will stop playing on identity's release day)

Shitty thing is they don't have an assassin class or any equivalent. But its really in depth with everything. Good graphics and good crafting and combat system. So fun.

On 05/03/2016 at 1:02 PM, Romulus said:

Shitty thing is they don't have an assassin class or any equivalent. But its really in depth with everything. Good graphics and good crafting and combat system. So fun.

They have a ninja class and a kunoichi, They are alot like assasins.. just not sure when they release..

On 04/03/2016 at 8:28 AM, Shimozukachi said:

will play it when it's free to play (won't buy a game i will stop playing on identity's release day)

And i  dont think it will be  free  to play? you just gotta buy it  once ahah xD

13 minutes ago, Miki_Chee said:

They have a ninja class and a kunoichi, They are alot like assasins.. just not sure when they release..

And i  dont think it will be  free  to play? you just gotta buy it  once ahah xD

Rumor mill is saying that ninja/kunoichi is coming out late April, but that's the rumor.
And yes, you only have to buy it once. It isn't a subscription game like WoW or EVE Online (which is also fun as hell xD)

that's what i'v meant. buying it one time and never paying more just to play it like in guild wars 2 and the elder scrolls online (ftp after btp)

On 4/9/2016 at 7:03 PM, Shimozukachi said:

that's what i'v meant. buying it one time and never paying more just to play it like in guild wars 2 and the elder scrolls online (ftp after btp)

well identity wont be out for a long time? so no harm in buying a game to play in the meantime. 

I bought BDO. A bit of regret. @-@ Daum is such a milker. They sell costumes for 30 euro. Like wtf. It's literally the cost of the whole base game lol

Talked to Motown about this and he said they're planning to sell customizables at 2-3 euro btw. :D

Hello hello.

I'm playing too BDO, on Jordine server EU.

Anyone else on Jordine? :)

On 14/04/2016 at 8:21 PM, Vix said:

I bought BDO. A bit of regret. @-@ Daum is such a milker. They sell costumes for 30 euro. Like wtf. It's literally the cost of the whole base game lol

Talked to Motown about this and he said they're planning to sell customizables at 2-3 euro btw. :D

Ohhhh dear I was hoping there wouldn't be any in game purchases at all :((((

2 hours ago, Cornholio said:

*Cough cough* GTA 5 *Cough Cough*

gta v online is just full of script kiddies that make it rain men and money :D

6 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

gta v online is just full of script kiddies that make it rain men and money :D

Rock star has got that under control. Out of all 500+ hours I Have not encountered any hackers. 

4 hours ago, DJ-Bobby-Vee said:

Rock star has got that under control. Out of all 500+ hours I Have not encountered any hackers. 

mate, that's unrealistic... well, didn't play that much since the last 2 updates. really almost no script kiddie?

10 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

mate, that's unrealistic... well, didn't play that much since the last 2 updates. really almost no script kiddie?

No hackers no more. 

8 hours ago, DJ-Bobby-Vee said:

No hackers no more. 

still no reason to continue playing cheat theft auto v - the ballad of fat script kiddie

6 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

still no reason to continue playing cheat theft auto v - the ballad of fat script kiddie

What the fuck are you even talking about or trying to say. 

Edited by DJ-Bobby-Vee

10 hours ago, DJ-Bobby-Vee said:

What the fuck are you even talking about or trying to say. 

had too many situations with script kiddies in gta v online. that's why i gave gta v that name :D

How many people are still playing ? I heard somewhere a lot of people are leaving the game, I really want to try it out, do you think it is worth it or will it be a ghost town in the next two months ?