Sign in to follow this  
iiMStevo

RV Usage

Question

Is the RV used for anything else other than meth production?

If not, what stops the police just from pulling over every single RV they see to arrest them for meth production right at the start?

Would it be possible to produce meth anywhere if you have the right materials and processing units?

9 answers to this question

2 hours ago, iiMStevo said:

If not, what stops the police just from pulling over every single RV they see to arrest them for meth production right at the start?

Would it be possible to produce meth anywhere if you have the right materials and processing units?

It is driveable so you don't necessarily NEED to cook meth in it all the time.

I feel that they should make the RV have a bit more use than just meth else cops will prolly just tail an RV and see where it stops which takes away from the realism. A suggestion would be to make them liveable, not the meth one but have other RVs that ppl can use to live in temporarily

3 hours ago, iiMStevo said:

You can switch the RV between the Meth Lab and being drive-able but you cannot have it drive-able while it is a Meth lab! You will need to find an area and set it down as a Meth lab in which once a meth lab, you cannot drive the RV. So be wise about where you set it down to cook meth!!

I hope I can turn it into a food truck, driving around selling produce at a sparkly 63.4 sanitation level.

49 minutes ago, Luck said:

I feel that they should make the RV have a bit more use than just meth else cops will prolly just tail an RV and see where it stops which takes away from the realism. A suggestion would be to make them liveable, not the meth one but have other RVs that ppl can use to live in temporarily

temporarily? well you're a better man than me I guess

• ver.1.22474487139 1

On 11/8/2017 at 7:06 PM, Hill said:

temporarily? well you're a better man than me I guess

Or u could be one of those hillbillies im not gonna tell you how to live ur life

7 hours ago, Luck said:

Or u could be one of those hillbillies im not gonna tell you how to live ur life

doesn't make you a hillbilly to live out of an RV, hopefully RV's are customizable similar but not exactly on par with housing I.E. 1206rv_03-winter_2012_trailer_tribe_vintage_vacations-living_quarters.jpg

On 11/8/2017 at 11:22 PM, Luck said:

Finally... someone that understands what I meant!

...and as far as the meth-lab configuration goes, surely the meth lab equipment is already in your RV? Otherwise how does you driving out into the wilderness without any meth equipment allow you to make meth when you pull over?