FilthyPotato

The town square module price

Just read in the newsletter today about when Townsquare is dropping. One thing I wanted to get clarified was the statement:

''We've crunched all the numbers and can now say with fair confidence that the Identity Town Square module will be released, to all backers with a $30 or higher pledge, on this coming March 21st.''

It says that you will get the town square module beta with a $30 pledge but when i go on the shop it says that i will get the beta for a $15 plegde.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FilthyPotato said:

Just read in the newsletter today about when Townsquare is dropping. One thing I wanted to get clarified was the statement:

''We've crunched all the numbers and can now say with fair confidence that the Identity Town Square module will be released, to all backers with a $30 or higher pledge, on this coming March 21st.''

It says that you will get the town square module beta with a $30 pledge but when i go on the shop it says that i will get the beta for a $15 plegde.

15$ is Citizen, which it says you get the passport and founders hat.  The passport is the game when it is released without Beta Access.  Founders pack is the 30$ one which says it comes with Beta Access.  Also, if you already bought Citizen, it will say Founders is 15$, but that's just an upgrade as you already spent 15$ on citizen, so Founders is cheaper.  Hope I helped :)  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, FilthyPotato said:

Sorry. I just looked at the shop again and realized that there were discounts. My bad.

i mean. The discounts from the $30 i pledged already

2 hours ago, FilthyPotato said:

i mean. The discounts from the $30 i pledged already

Yeah, you won't pay more thaqn the next pledge e.g. you pledge $15 and then to upgrade to the founder pledge, it is only the remaining amount which is $15 etc.