Brumafriend

Prostitution?

On 11/2/2017 at 5:13 AM, Brumafriend said:

In case it all goes wrong, could I turn to... Other means?

All things sex related will not be a game mechanic for several reasons. Nobody can stop you from roleplaying it though! (Unless server doesn't allow it.)

Edited by Villasenor

That would be a very awkward RP... LOL just imagine how bad it would be with mics, making "certain sounds" with your mic LMAO it disturbs me just thinking about it
Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 4

7 hours ago, Mastahakill said:

That would be a very awkward RP... LOL just imagine how bad it would be with mics, making "certain sounds" with your mic LMAO it disturbs me just thinking about it
Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif

And imagine your parents just come to in your room and hear you making those sounds...

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 7
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

Nothing wrong with being a Stripper.  It's a Legit job in the real world.  I do it on weekends when i need a little extra cash and it's Fun if you are in a good establishment and the Staff take care of you.

I could see trying it out in this game, as an additional income maybe thou. But I have not decided my main job yet. 

Maybe a Cop by Day, Stripper by Night! Double Life. hehe ;)

• Like 3

One time Hennessy was walkin down Route 316 headin to The Smackdown Hotel butt necked. My cheeks were cold as hell and this feller picked me up and said how much? I told him 20. He was real happy and gave me twenty and tried suckin my pecker. I popped him in the eye and he got confused. “You said 20$?” “Mother fucker I said 20 beers. I’m drunk and hungry.” I kept the twenty bucks and went and got me more beer and some jerky.

1 hour ago, lukemac said:

necropost_card.png

Look at my dick!

I talk to myself all the time, I don’t need some nerd to tell me that nobody is listening. If I wanted an opinion I’d talk to my old lady.