I think it would be really cool if you could own/build up a hotel where you can charge players to stay there a night/nights or even rent out a room or even penthouse (if your hotel is luxurious) and that's how you can make income. And as your hotel gets better you can expand it. Mainly want this because I wanna own a hotel but I just thought it would be cool ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 hour ago, NotGummyBear said:

I think it would be really cool if you could own/build up a hotel where you can charge players to stay there a night/nights or even rent out a room or even penthouse (if your hotel is luxurious) and that's how you can make income. And as your hotel gets better you can expand it. Mainly want this because I wanna own a hotel but I just thought it would be cool ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hey :). As of right now there are not plans for budkng hotels as you would need to edit the map to build hotels.  mabye in the full release they can add this though.  Sounds like a nice idea :D 

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

I like the idea, like @Dominic_ said you cant edit the map, but they could be some already built hotels and you can apply for a Hotel Manager, is that possible? :P

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, SrPeter said:

I like the idea, like @Dominic_ said you cant edit the map, but they could be some already built hotels and you can apply for a Hotel Manager, is that possible? :P

That would still be cool, if they are just staying a certain time (few nights) the room stays your design and if they are renting the room for a long period they can customise.

6 minutes ago, NotGummyBear said:

That would still be cool, if they are just staying a certain time (few nights) the room stays your design and if they are renting the room for a long period they can customise.

Yeah, specially at the beginning, when you get your Job you wont have an apartment for a few weeks i would say, depending on the job. And i prefer to stay a few nights in a hotel than in my car lol

45 minutes ago, NotGummyBear said:

Thanks @Dominic_

11 minutes ago, NotGummyBear said:

yeah sounds like a nice idea, it could be implemented upon full release perhaps :) 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, SrPeter said:

Yeah, specially at the beginning, when you get your Job you wont have an apartment for a few weeks i would say, depending on the job. And i prefer to stay a few nights in a hotel than in my car lol

Yea, plus it would be cool if you were friends with the manager/owner or was the manager/owner you could stay there until you were able to own your own place or just wanted to stay there for free ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Dominic_ said:

yeah sounds like a nice idea, it could be implemented upon full release perhaps :) 

Hope so, feel like it would be a cool idea for those business people

5 hours ago, NotGummyBear said:

There is no building buildings but also you cannot own a hotel in the game either and so even if you could build a building if implemented after full release, you still wouldn't be able to own a hotel/ build one.

It would be an ethical idea for the map to consist of two different types of hotels within each city considering that politicians and numerous other travelers might be expected to arrive at a location during the night in order to attend an important meeting or venue that exists within the city during the morning, rather than traveling from "city A" to "city B" early in the morning.