vampiremonki

Pledge info

6 minutes ago, vampiremonki said:

hey i wanted to know if citizen pledge also receives the game?? 

Citizen will not get Beta access, and so you will not be able to join in with Town Square.  Get founder if you want to get into the modules and play sooner :) 

14 minutes ago, Dominic_ said:

Citizen will not get Beta access, and so you will not be able to join in with Town Square.  Get founder if you want to get into the modules and play sooner :) 

.Sooner...one has to wonder if there will be a sooner?

Edited by Rotnsoul

25 minutes ago, vampiremonki said:

You'll get the whole game when it comes out (on Steam), but no beta or module access till then. :) 

Edited by itsCayn
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, itsCayn said:

You'll get the whole game when it comes out (on Steam), but no beta or module access till then. :) 

You mean Alpha?

40 minutes ago, MrClark said:

You mean Alpha?

The modules are the alpha, the beta is all the whole game that isn't finished yet.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, vampiremonki said:

Please use the search bar and research the game before asking questions. The citizen package will give you access to the full release which won't be for a while. The founder package will give you access to the modules (Alpha stages) like @Dominic_ and @itsCayn said.. The first module will be released on March 21st, 2018 like @Lxke stated. The second module will take some time most likely in the months and same for the third. This will make it about another year or so of waiting if it does take that long. Once the first module is released that will help with the funding a lot! I am not saying to pleg more or pleg at all, make sure to research the game and follow it for a while before spending your money! If you wish to do so, go ahead!

Edited by Villasenor
  • Like 1