Sign in to follow this  
NanoSpace

Town square estimated release date!

Sounds pretty good to me, seeing as how everyone wants everything from this game and expects so much I'm not complaining.

Stream was decent.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, mezdoo said:

Cya in 2021 for full release

A good game is a game that has been polished and has had effort put into it... just make yourself busy with something else till you can try the modules or even play the full game.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, lukemac said:

A good game is a game that has been polished and has had effort put into it... just make yourself busy with something else till you can try the modules or even play the full game.

you got a point, but im afraid it gonna get cancled or somthing

March 2018 egg, am I the only one pissed it isn't coming this year next month or something?? And tho is an estimate 

20 minutes ago, Discorded said:

March 2018 egg, am I the only one pissed it isn't coming this year next month or something?? And tho is an estimate 

To be fair he did express how sad he was because he knew all the fans were expecting it next month (in the stream).

Edited by lukemac

18 minutes ago, lukemac said:

To be fair he did express how sad he was because he knew all the fans were expecting it next month (in the stream).

Still though, we have to wait 4 more months for the module that should have been out already by now its ridiculous. Especially since this is only a social module, no jobs or crime..

• Like 2

A recently expanded team getting settled in and up to pace, good things coming in time. I can wait.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Discorded said:

Still though, we have to wait 4 more months for the module that should have been out already by now its ridiculous. Especially since this is only a social module, no jobs or crime..

Nothing "should have been out by now" they miscalculated how much time it took and with the bigger funding probably wanted to add more things to the module than was originally planned. 

2 hours ago, Kellog said:

I think they've flaked on like 4-5 due dates lmfao

I don't think they had a legit release date until now. People were just giving dates and hoping they would fit the deadline. 

Yes they had different time periods but this is the first date. They technicay "flaked" 1-2 time periods for the module. If you want to call it that. This is the first date they confirmed

Cya March 31st 2018 where people are asking when it's going to be released and then other triggered posters tell them to be patient. 

15 hours ago, kaneN said:

Yeah but it's the release date for the first module....

Yes but they have a foundation, from that they can start building and adding on until they have a game. The hardest part is done.

• Like 1