ValyaLady

Italian, French and other languages discussions

why not to open few sub-areas of the Forum targeted on different languages and countries?

I am an italian living in a french language country and I see everyday not all the people can discuss or write in english language.

Maybe it can be good to have specific discussion boards by language-country for "no-english speaking" users.

Edited by ValyaLady
  • Like 1

Yeah that would be nice, although I really usually don't like the French gaming community, even if I'm French myself ^^'

I agree, all country-language communities are very "original"... most of time in a good way, but non every time :)

Create the communities themselves, on Facebook or the channel in Discord, here I am personally from Russia, we have our own community on Vkontakte.
https://vk.com/identityrpgrussia

Although I do not like one thing, that moderators do not allow to communicate in their native language on a stream of developers, arguing that they allegedly do not understand whether we are swearing in our language or not. Not everyone knows English as well as we would like. This, of course, minus, but not a bad motivation to learn the language.

It's nice to have a community and to play games like this one because we are all different. That give originality and unespected ways to our experiences here.

So... let's keep our differences, our countries and our languages... and let's enjoy Identity :) 

6 hours ago, ValyaLady said:

why not to open few sub-areas of the Forum targeted on different languages and countries?

I am an italian living in a french language country and I see everyday not all the people can discuss or write in english language.

Maybe it can be good to have specific discussion boards by language-country for "no-english speaking" users.

They won't do it on here before the website is changed and so you will need to wait and so best keep everything in one language until the specific sections are there for other languages.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ValyaLady said:

Per ora facciamo solo qualche commentino in italiano contro le regole qua e là...poi magari se apriranno server italiani avranno il proprio forum :D

Edited by VitoCiancimino
I ve osteoporosis