NanoSpace

Identity Party Data (IPD) Political Parties please contact me!

Hello,

I represent the Identity Party Data service used to poll citizens about party alliance and approval. I'm here to establish contact with all major or minor parties of the Identity game so I am able to gain the most accurate and relevant data. 

Currently we are holding a poll to establish a base for all data, I ask all political parties to help push the poll to your supporters so I may gain the most relevant data and provide the most accurate data for any political party.

Because of the five messages a day limit with the messenger, I am currently only able to start contact with a few parties for now. If you are a party leader can you please check your messages to establish contact with me. If you currently don't have a message from me, I will try to contact you tomorrow when I am able to.

I hope to provide the most accurate and reliable data to the citizens and to provide statistics on the polls and approval ratings. I will make a more detailed post later that will establish what the main goal as well as all the priorities of the IPD to the whole of the political climate.

NanoSpace

Have made an account just for the Identity Party Data service. If you want updates and polls, please go follow this account: @Identity_Party_Data

I will be updating the page with more information about the service as soon as I can.