DreamAngelCore

DreamAngelCore Here

Hi all! New to the community and wondering when the beta will be playable for those who pledged founders and above. Looking forward to having some massive fun on the game and hoping optimization is going to be a thig fast as I am a streamer with a not so great computer that need as much optimization as possible. Anyway, can't wait for the game!! 

6 hours ago, DreamAngelCore said:

Hi all! New to the community and wondering when the beta will be playable for those who pledged founders and above. Looking forward to having some massive fun on the game and hoping optimization is going to be a thig fast as I am a streamer with a not so great computer that need as much optimization as possible. Anyway, can't wait for the game!! 

Welcome on this forums! I hope you'll have fun here while the game is in preparation,and if you have any question, be sure to ask me or the moderation team :)

6 hours ago, DreamAngelCore said:

Hey :) In answer to your question, the first module (The Town Square Module) is going to have its release date released hopefully sometime in the next few days.  It will be very new, so not too sure on optimisation, but as a Mod LuckDuck told me since it is only 1 module it shouldn't be too hard to run.  Welcome to the game, the community is very nice so if you ever have an idea or question just put a post up or PM a mod/dev.