PabloEs

Can you be a Arms Dealer/Gunrunner

Im just wondering if you could set up your own arms business like in the movie War Dogs.

This would consist of Getting the shipment, selling the shipment to the government or individuals like they did in the movie and then earn money.

I think this would introduce some pretty exciting and thrilling roleplay situations.

Edited by GrandPaladin

Hi,

To my knowledge, we haven't had a specific answer from the devs however it is safe to assume that players will be able to be arms dealers.

Most items in the game will be "player made" and "player sold" and since you can own corporations and gangs I'm sure being an arms dealer is possible. 

I am sure you will be able to buy and sell guns, but not sure if they will implement shipments you can collect.  Problem with buying and selling guns is that it would be hard to make profit as people would rather just buy the gun themselves.  I think you could do raids for guns (killing people / cops / gangs) and taking their loot to sell.  They have not said anything about adding in these shipment kind of deals but who known, we are only nearing the first module so time will tell.