Cpag

The Rare Breed

We are The Rare Breed M.C

Unlike any other M.C out there we are founded by two brothers KingPin and Chaos who's bond is beyond blood..KingPin is acting president and Chaos is VP but nothing is done without the brothers blessing.We are loyal to our brothers and loyal to the ones who keep it fair with us.I will not release our bylaws as they are for the club only..If you wish to seek further info on us just ask..We stand now with a Prez and a Vice Prez but other positions remain open

The Breed

President..Chris "KingPin"
     Vice President..Joe "Chaos"
          Sgt At Arms..Open
              Treasurer..Open
                Enforcer..Open
       Road Captain..Open

The Breed does frown upon drug use but operates in the movement of such things as drugs,guns, and many other business operations that are made known to only full patched members...to be a full patch member you will prospect for The Breed for a time deemed fit..

Monthly dues are 80$ and a certain parentage of all moves made will be kicked to the club. Every move made by a member is looked at as a club move...there will be no side operations

Rare Breed MC is a real club that was established in 1989 and have Charters and Chapters all over the world. They claim they are against drugs, violence,  and breaking the law. Perhaps look up clubs before you try to make one and not become a copy cat, opening an unsanctioned and stolen idea. 

Edited by The1TheOnlyGonzo
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Cpag said:

We are The Rare Breed M.C

Unlike any other M.C out there we are founded by two brothers KingPin and Chaos who's bond is beyond blood..KingPin is acting president and Chaos is VP but nothing is done without the brothers blessing.We are loyal to our brothers and loyal to the ones who keep it fair with us.I will not release our bylaws as they are for the club only..If you wish to seek further info on us just ask..We stand now with a Prez and a Vice Prez but other positions remain open

The Breed

President..Chris "KingPin"
     Vice President..Joe "Chaos"
          Sgt At Arms..Open
              Treasurer..Open
                Enforcer..Open
       Road Captain..Open

The Breed does frown upon drug use but operates in the movement of such things as drugs,guns, and many other business operations that are made known to only full patched members...to be a full patch member you will prospect for The Breed for a time deemed fit..

Monthly dues are 80$ and a certain parentage of all moves made will be kicked to the club. Every move made by a member is looked at as a club move...there will be no side operations

Well being this is a game n the rare breed will not be playing I think it's fine...and I also know of two clubs who share the same name n have no affiliation with eachother

And you do realize there is about 25 organizations in this game that have names of real ones..Murder INC for one and many others I seen

6 minutes ago, Cpag said:

And you do realize there is about 25 organizations in this game that have names of real ones..Murder INC for one and many others I seen

I am well aware, but thanks to recent FBI efforts, a majority of Motorcycle Clubs now own all image and branding of themselves. Most are willing to sue for use and defimation (Rockstar is currently being sued by Hells Angels)

It is neive and down right childish to assume that using others property will never have any repercussions. Do you really want to make Asylum liable because you can't create an original idea on your own? 

Smh at people's logic today. "They aren't here so it doesn't matter".... I would love to see that excuse attempted in court.

Furthermore 2 clubs sharing names is never good, just look at Warlocks Cali, and Warlocks Florida, they hate each other with a passion, so again this point of "clubs don't care about names" is again very dumb and narrow-minded 

• Like 1

Never once said they don't care but this is a game get over it or sue me lol go cry to someone who gives a shit....go bother the other 25 ppl who use names of others 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Cpag said:

Never once said they don't care but this is a game get over it or sue me lol go cry to someone who gives a shit....go bother the other 25 ppl who use names of others 

24 minutes ago, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

Furthermore 2 clubs sharing names is never good, just look at Warlocks Cali, and Warlocks Florida, they hate each other with a passion, so again this point of "clubs don't care about names" is again very dumb and narrow-minded 

I don't think it is that bad of him to name a club after a real life one... This is an RP Game after all.  If he wants to do this he should be allowed, and he isnt "dumb and narrow minded" for not knowing the history of some Motorcycle Clubs.  That is like me calling you dumb for not knowing the name of Karl Marx's wife or something random.

• Like 1

Exactly...and I do know the history of clubs and also know these guys aint playing video games and worried about lil old me lol but honeslty i went n looked at that guys posts n seen that all he pretty much does is bitch

Edited by Cpag

22 minutes ago, Cpag said:

Exactly...and I do know the history of clubs and also know these guys aint playing video games and worried about lil old me lol but honeslty i went n looked at that guys posts n seen that all he pretty much does is bitch

Lmao clearly you are stupid. Simply tried to give you the heads up about Motorcycle clubs are going after the developers who allow their images to be used in their games, and your response is, "they arent playing..."

Are you that retarded? Do you think Hells Angels were playing GTA and that is why they sued? No they were informed thier image and brand were being used without their permission. You cleary are a retard if you have no care or concern for Asylum if you are not worried about making them liable. 

To further verify your handicapped, you told me to sue you.... did I claim to have ownership? Are you that handicapped that you cannot read?

Clearly you know nothing of Motorcycle Clubs or their culture, or else you would know how insulting it is to take up someone else's name or image without the rights to it, or even earning it. So enjoy being a faggot fan boy kid, I am sure that gangland episode got you arosed as fuck, and that is why this fly-by-night, copy cat, shitty thread was created. 

Again my point is be ORIGINAL AND DON'T MAKE ASYLUM LIABLE BECAUSE YOU HAD A HARD ON DURING A GANGLAND EPISODE PUNK FAGGOT 

• Like 1

If you knew the breed then you would know that's not there image lol yea the gangland episode must of done it lol what do I know your clearly the one correcting everybody's threads 

45 minutes ago, Cpag said:

If you knew the breed then you would know that's not there image lol yea the gangland episode must of done it lol what do I know your clearly the one correcting everybody's threads 

Mainly just your thread bud. Calm down with your whole 6 posts bud lol. If I was correcting everyone I doubt I would have any reputation here, but clearly you have the answers for everything, including this community you joined within the past 24 Hours.  

If you could fucking read, I stated that MCs don't like people using their NAME AND IMAGE, but again argue a redundant point about nonsense again please. 

Jesus now this all makes sense lol your one of those guys who lives in his mom's basement n is only recognized in media outlets like this lol thread counts mean everything to someone like you haha any way not to get your panties in a bunch of hurt your "internet" status lol there are many diffrent forms that used the name Rare Breed and for your info it's from a 1966 movie first and for the fact of you trying to scare the devs your "buddies" lol can't be sued because we are "The Rare Breed" and your lil motorcycle gang is Rare Breed..see what I did there lol a simply "The" makes a big difference in copy right infringement so know your shit first and go troll somebody else "threads"

45 minutes ago, Cpag said:

Jesus now this all makes sense lol your one of those guys who lives in his mom's basement n is only recognized in media outlets like this lol thread counts mean everything to someone like you haha any way not to get your panties in a bunch of hurt your "internet" status lol there are many diffrent forms that used the name Rare Breed and for your info it's from a 1966 movie first and for the fact of you trying to scare the devs your "buddies" lol can't be sued because we are "The Rare Breed" and your lil motorcycle gang is Rare Breed..see what I did there lol a simply "The" makes a big difference in copy right infringement so know your shit first and go troll somebody else "threads"

Lol bold assumptions and trivial arguements that wouldn't hold up in a court, that is your reasoning.... well done. 

"The" won't matter when your name is a direct copy of theirs but hey whatever, if you are willing to risk Asylum and the time they have put into it because your clubs name is that needed for you to be part of Identity, and you don't mind leaving them liable, so be it. 

What a sad arguement.  So with you logic, someone could copy Nike, and put "The" in front of the name, and at that point Nike has no grounds? How well versed you are in law.... 

This isn't a scare tactics for the devs or anything, lol I am simply being realistic. Asylum has around $800,000 in revenue, where Rockstar has Billions. Rockstar was sued by Hells Angels for over 2 Million Dollars. Rockstar can survive this because they are a million dollar developer, Asylum would probably lose it all simply paying for legal assistance over an extended period of time. 

Are you seriously willing to risk Asylum and the game Identity just because you have a stick up your ass over a copy written name? This is why you an arrogant little child, because you cannot even grasp that basic thought. Instead you are so handicapped to the idea, your response is "sue me"....

Go fuck off and die now child. 

Also lastly that comment about me living in my mother's basement is very detailed, and I can assume you speak from experience. 

I do I lived in my mother's basement lol...i can say this I hope your given this speech to other 25 stolen names 

Edited by Cpag

10 minutes ago, Cpag said:

I do I lived in my mother's basement lol...i can say this I hope your given this speech to other 25 stolen names 

Oh I have for the most part however the one you referred to above (MurderINC) has been defunct since the death of Al Capone in the late 60s. Most Mafia names or titles are from defunct families. Most family names aren't copy written due to when they were used. 

Honestly I am not trying to shit on you (although I can see why you would think I am lol), but my primary intention is to make sure none of us (the fan base) jeopardize Identity and Asylum over things we would normal see as trivial with other developers.  

Like with my example of Rockstar and HA, I am pleased HA stepped up and legally went after Rockstar. For too long the Housers have thought they are untouchable, and now they are realising it lol. 

I don't want to see that happen to Asylum. It is probable that it won't happen ever, but there is that chance of error. To me, it isn't worth the risk considering the game is barely off the ground.  

Regardless you can do as you please and run your club under the name you choose. I suggest just being weary of giving someone the ability to look to seek liability from Asylum. 

I will stop arguing and if Mods want, they may remove all my posts before this. 

I do wish you luck. 

• Like 1

Now that was the way it should have been taken care of in the beginning...i understand your point completely..believe it or not I ran a Motorcycle club called 10K stood for One of a kind but was shut down by the outlaws up.here in PA maybe I will just usr that name here but i didn't cuz I looked at it as a fail 

• Like 1

This has gotten a bit far... The dude was only advertising his club for a game that's coming out and you're calling him retarded for it.  I think the mods should get rid of your posts as you have taken this way too far for seemingly no reason

9 minutes ago, Cpag said:

Now that was the way it should have been taken care of in the beginning...i understand your point completely..believe it or not I ran a Motorcycle club called 10K stood for One of a kind but was shut down by the outlaws up.here in PA maybe I will just usr that name here but i didn't cuz I looked at it as a fail 

Lol again I apologize, I am passionate about biker culture as I have been part of it since birth. Sometimes I can become too blunt or passionate about my arguement,  but that really isn't an excuse to the way I was wording myself there. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dominic_ said:

This has gotten a bit far... The dude was only advertising his club for a game that's coming out and you're calling him retarded for it.  I think the mods should get rid of your posts as you have taken this way too far for seemingly no reason

You are a little late to the party bud lol

6 minutes ago, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

You are a little late to the party bud lol

Sorry if it seems so, if you scroll up I did make a reply around when it started, but didn't expect it to continue this far haha

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Cpag said:

I also apologize 

All good, we both got passionate and were willing to fight for what we believe in. No need to apologize there 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Cpag said:

I also apologize 

Thanks for being the better man :)  Also thanks The1thoOnlyGoNzo for sorting things out aswell

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dominic_ said:

Sorry if it seems so, if you scroll up I did make a reply around when it started, but didn't expect it to continue this far haha

No need to apologize bud, I was the one pushing the arguement technically,  Rare Breed was simply trying to defend himself. I simply should have worded myself in a more neutral way. 

• Like 1