Rinyuaru-Kun

Post-mortem report?

Just a simple question, how will post-mortem reports be handled? If you get killed and know who the murderer is, how will your voice be heard? And, if you ask someone to file a report in your place because of that, how will that be used?

Interesting question, I'm sure the Police and EMS will need to work together to figure out the cause of death and take action, but I would also like to know if there would be a system in place to kind of help the process along? Great question!

8 minutes ago, Dimmies said:

Interesting question, I'm sure the Police and EMS will need to work together to figure out the cause of death and take action, but I would also like to know if there would be a system in place to kind of help the process along? Great question!

*ahem ahem* yeah, I always come up with great questions!

Joking aside, having the ability to revive will make things differ from the real world by itself, and handling it logically will be a harsh task for the poor dev team :/

I'm sure they'll succeed though!

Edited by Rinyuaru-Kun

5 minutes ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

*ahem ahem* yeah, I always come up with great questions!

Joking aside, having the ability to revive will make things differ from the real world by itself, and handling it logically will be a harsh task for the poor dev team :/

I'm sure they'll succeed though!

Agreed! I very highly doubt that there wont be a revive system, maybe more or less being knocked unconscious and needing medical treatment rather than dying and needing resuscitation.

11 minutes ago, Dimmies said:

Agreed! I very highly doubt that there wont be a revive system, maybe more or less being knocked unconscious and needing medical treatment rather than dying and needing resuscitation.

I think you will die and revive, and that there will only be a small window for medical assistance

• Like 1

Could be a simple 24hr character switch system (you have multiple characters and switch when one dies, after 24hrs you can play them again)

17 hours ago, NyanRadscorpion said:

Could be a simple 24hr character switch system (you have multiple characters and switch when one dies, after 24hrs you can play them again)

I would find that quite annoying myself.

• Like 1