DLimit

Searching for a Room-Mate...

I, Damien Malik, am searching for an individual that is willing to function as my room-mate within "Identity Island". However, the agreement exists under certain stipulations. Individuals are capable of selecting ONE out of THREE of the contract agreements in order to attain access to the two-bedroom apartment:

Agreement 1:

1. Monthly rent
2. Confidentiality regarding ANY political business that is discussed within the apartment.
3. One must request for my permission in order to possess guests within the apartment.

4. One cannot enter my bedroom.

Agreement 2:

1. Function as a member of "The People's Revolutionary Party" for FREE ACCESS to the apartment. In other terms, the apartment shall not consist of a rental fee.

2. Confidentiality regarding ANY political business that is discussed within the apartment.
3. One must request for my permission in order to possess guests within the apartment, excluding party members.

4. One shall possess the permission to enter my bedroom/office.

The People's Revolutionary Party's webpage is located within the signature of this post.

Agreement 3:

1. Depending on the business, one could apply their business to The People's Revolutionary Party in order to attain either a DISCOUNT on rental fees OR FREE ACCESS to the two-bedroom apartment.

3. One must request for my permission in order to possess guests within the apartment.

4. One cannot enter my bedroom.

----------------------

A contract agreement shall be formed during the release of Identity Island in order to ensure that both parties abide by this contract.

Edited by DLimit

2 hours ago, MrClark said:

Can I sell drugs out of the apartment.

That is quite a direct question for a colocation ^^

• Like 1

I think you should just rent a one bedroom or house with rules like that, or hire a secretary could be useful as well

19 hours ago, MrClark said:

Can I sell drugs out of the apartment.

Since meta-gaming shall not exist, one shall be prohibited from distributing narcotic substances directly outside of the apartment considering that it may lead to a police investigation against the owner of the apartment. However, one may function as a narcotics distributor as long as one conducts such transactions outside of the building.... not in the hallway.

15 hours ago, Kattycake said:

I think you should just rent a one bedroom or house with rules like that, or hire a secretary could be useful as well

I shall automatically own a two-bedroom apartment when the beta is released. Thus, the contract agreements shall be based on MY terms. Otherwise, subjects shall be either evicted or charged for infringing the contract agreement, specifically when it involves disclosing confidential information regarding the affairs of the People's Revolutionary Party [of Identity Island].

5 hours ago, Kyleson said:

Will there be a television in the living room for me to watch Twitch streams on? :D 

I intend to invest in a television in order to entertain guests and/or room-mates. However, Damien Malik would prefer to invest in a cellular phone, laptop, bed, and desk prior to investing in a couch and television.

• Like 1

Any other potential applicants that are interested in functioning as a room-mate for a politician and Lawyer?