Caustic_

Game, illegal Gambling: C-low

C-low is a street game played with 3 die, each person throws them where highest roll wins the pot. Rolling a 4,5,6 is the highest followed by 6,6 6, etc.. a roll of 1,2,3 is an automatic loss. If more than 2 players get 4,5,6 they roll again against each other. I would like to see it as an illegal form of gambling that could be played on the street.

It was pretty popular when I was in the military and we were bored out of our minds and wanted to feel gangster, raking in cold hard cash from each other...or losing. 

I'm sure if there's an economy issue you could cap the bets, or # of rolls etc... just thought I'd throw it up for consideration, thanks.

If this is a thing, I'd quite like to see the game with three cups and a ball (I forgot the name... Bonneteau?) on the streets :)

• Like 1

Good suggestion, it would be cool if players recruited people to go out and advertise a "secret gambling bunker" which could be brought in an ally way or something, then players can upgrade and buy more items to be placed inside! including other gambling.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

If this is a thing, I'd quite like to see the game with three cups and a ball (I forgot the name... Bonneteau?) on the streets :)

Yes! Maybe these could only be played at, on certain surfaces like some boxes in an alley or whatever bringing some risk to being caught. (Tier 1)

1 hour ago, Byron said:

Good suggestion, it would be cool if players recruited people to go out and advertise a "secret gambling bunker" which could be brought in an ally way or something, then players can upgrade and buy more items to be placed inside! including other gambling.

With how I've heard stores can't be physically designed/upgraded too much/at all (at least in the beginning), it would be cool if it were done in some general purpose rental space, that in someway the police or detectives found out, they could raid it. (Tier 2 - illegal gambling)

• Like 2