xCeltix

PC requirements

Is there already any information given about the needed requirements to play the game at a decent fps?

There is no information about the system requirements yet. 

If you can run Games like GTA5, ARK or ARMA3 you can also run Identity.

• Like 1

yeah k that's good, just wonderring because I think the map will be huge with a lot of details etc...

• Like 1

Sigh* 

Right under your username there is a search bar...it's there for a reason. Tons of threads have been made like this, just search for them before you post.

5 hours ago, Capped said:

Sigh* 

Right under your username there is a search bar...it's there for a reason. Tons of threads have been made like this, just search for them before you post.

I never noticed it! Must be a recent creation :O

• Like 1

On 10/26/2017 at 8:59 PM, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

It's not. it has been about since the new forums.

9 minutes ago, shadowkiller said:

I might have said it in a misleading way, but I really was sarcastic. The search bar of course is an essential feature, and I reacted this way because not many people tend to use it :-|

• Like 1

On 10/26/2017 at 10:29 PM, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

I might have said it in a misleading way, but I really was sarcastic. The search bar of course is an essential feature, and I reacted this way because not many people tend to use it :-|

Oh.:P

On 10/25/2017 at 10:29 AM, xCeltix said:

Is there already any information given about the needed requirements to play the game at a decent fps?

If you're worried about if you're going to not be able to run the game, I can take a look at your specs for you and take a good guess. Well, partially a guess. :P I got some insight from devs and most intel on game GPU's and processors. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, acenewton1 said:

If you're worried about if you're going to not be able to run the game, I can take a look at your specs for you and take a good guess. Well, partially a guess. :P I got some insight from devs and most intel on game GPU's and processors. 

I can run games like PUBG and GTA V so I don't think I have to be worried ;)

On 25/10/2017 at 5:03 PM, Radack said:

There is no information about the system requirements yet. 

If you can run Games like GTA5, ARK or ARMA3 you can also run Identity.

2 hours ago, xCeltix said:

I can run games like PUBG and GTA V so I don't think I have to be worried ;)

These sound about right, but since it is a first module coming out it may be a bit harder as it could be the case that is isn't fully optimised, to begin with.  Hopefully it will be all good though :P 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Dominic_ said:

These sound about right, but since it is a first module coming out it may be a bit harder as it could be the case that is isn't fully optimised, to begin with.  Hopefully it will be all good though :P 

Yeah, I'm running GTA V at 120fps but my computer can't handle BMX The Game, an old kickstarter project... Really, it'll depend on the optimization job :)

On 27/10/2017 at 4:29 PM, Dominic_ said:

don't forget the module is a very small portion of the game and so it will be a lot easier to run too / less demanding!

On 10/26/2017 at 2:59 PM, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

On 10/26/2017 at 4:24 PM, shadowkiller said:

He meant it sarcastically :P 

On 10/27/2017 at 10:29 AM, Dominic_ said:

Do you think Nvidea will eventually have an update for this game?

32 minutes ago, 2012TM said:

Do you think Nvidea will eventually have an update for this game?

I don't think they will provide an Upgrade for the Town Square Module. Maybe for the final Game. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Radack said:

I don't think they will provide an Upgrade for the Town Square Module. Maybe for the final Game. 

That's what I figured as well. My monitor is 1440 with G-sync so I scoop those updates up as soon as they come out lol. They make a huge difference.

• Like 1