z0mbienuts

how to work as a cop

6 minutes ago, z0mbienuts said:

how will we be able to RP as a cop?

You can have your career as a cop, so yes.

Well that is the perfect example of someone not using the search bar :)

This question is answered here: http://www.identityrpg.com/info/

And also, there is a whole bunch of messages and answered questions about the police career and legal aspect of the game here: http://www.identityrpg.com/community/forum/15-the-precinct-span-stylefont-size07empolicespan/

If you still have questions that are not answered on the site, then it's a good thing to ask those in forum topics, but most questions already have an answer, so you can start with that :)

Edited by Rinyuaru-Kun
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, z0mbienuts said:

What I was asking was how do we actually pick our job as a cop? When we create our character?

Oh my bad. You will most likely have to make an application after your character creation :)

16 hours ago, z0mbienuts said:

What I was asking was how do we actually pick our job as a cop? When we create our character?

It will be when you are on the server, you will have to apply for a Cop position :) You don't pick cop when you pick your character, you will only be able to choose what he looks like.  

On 10/24/2017 at 5:54 AM, z0mbienuts said:

how will we be able to RP as a cop?

For public servers you will go through a tutorial and it will act as the academy. If there is a open slot to be a officer, then you will activate a cop career mode. For private servers this will be fully custom.