Question

Some of my friends are going to wait for it to release on steam but a couple of my friends (including me) have pre-ordered, will we all be able to play together or will there be different servers for each platform they are bought on?

3 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, TheGingerOne said:

Thank you but when i said platform I meant if there would be some servers for those who bought it off the website and others for those who buy it on steam

No, you will be able to choose to get a steam key at launch even if you bought it from the website and also every server will be what everyone can play on even if you buy it on steam or through the website!

19 minutes ago, TheGingerOne said:

Some of my friends are going to wait for it to release on steam but a couple of my friends (including me) have pre-ordered, will we all be able to play together or will there be different servers for each platform they are bought on?

Well the only platform right now the game will be for is PC, so you can all play together if you buy the game.

• Like 1

Thank you but when i said platform I meant if there would be some servers for those who bought it off the website and others for those who buy it on steam