Question

Will vehicles stay on servers 24/7 like if you leave a vehicle somewhere? Can this be done on private servers if not on public?

6 answers to this question

I would assume you can if they are in the proper/legal parking areas. I think if you park in the wrong areas for too long you can be towed. There will b garages, though I know they said they can't have everyone leaving cars out. This is a good question as I know cars will not be as numerous and as easy to buy as GTA. I believe if you leave it in a proper parking spot or garage it will still be there. Don't quote me tho. Maybe it will be like gta if u go offline without putting your car in your garage, you can go to impound or maybe it's already in your garage. I know they aren't gonna leave cars all over the place as there would be problems, so whatever they will do, I'm sure it will be to make things not cluster-fucked.

On 21/10/2017 at 4:42 AM, Villasenor said:

Will vehicles stay on servers 24/7 like if you leave a vehicle somewhere? Can this be done on private servers if not on public?

I believe that you'll have to use private or public parking slots in order not to have a fine or get your car towed out :)

On 21/10/2017 at 2:52 PM, JohnNYBlaze said:

I know they aren't gonna leave cars all over the place as there would be problems, so whatever they will do, I'm sure it will be to make things not cluster-fucked.

This part is right but when you go offline @Villasenor your car will automatically be stored in a garage etc. You can only have 1 car out in the game world like GTA unfortunately to keep the game / server performance good.

8 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

This part is right but when you go offline @Villasenor your car will automatically be stored in a garage etc. You can only have 1 car out in the game world like GTA unfortunately to keep the game / server performance good.

So towing will be effective on this one car you left out if it's in an inappropriate place?

8 minutes ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

So towing will be effective on this one car you left out if it's in an inappropriate place?

If you park illegally, your car will be flagged to be able to get towed / or for a ticket. (No one will get a message meaning that only if the police officer or such see it then they will be able to do it) if that makes any sense at all.

24 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

If you park illegally, your car will be flagged to be able to get towed / or for a ticket. (No one will get a message meaning that only if the police officer or such see it then they will be able to do it) if that makes any sense at all.

Yeah that does make sense, thank you again :)