NickR

Question

Question

So if i'm starting my own taxi company how will people contact me that they want a cab. Is there going to be a place where you can make apps or a custom ingame phone number that you call to hire a cab. Please respond and thankyou.

6 answers to this question

From what I know I think we will have a cell phone and everyone will also have their own number! Hopefully they will be smart phones where you can be able to call for your Cab company!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gianni said:

From what I know I think we will have a cell phone and everyone will also have their own number! Hopefully they will be smart phones where you can be able to call for your Cab company!

That will most likely be a feature, since you could contact the company anyways with their phone number ^^

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, iiMStevo said:

Don't you have to meet someone in-game first to receive their contact number?

I hope there will be a way to add numbers based on actual ID's, in case a friend of yours wants to introduce you to someone or so

8 hours ago, NickR said:

So if i'm starting my own taxi company how will people contact me that they want a cab. Is there going to be a place where you can make apps or a custom ingame phone number that you call to hire a cab. Please respond and thankyou.

Every business has a unique phone number. You as the business would try advertise that number so that people can get the number easily.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

Every business has a unique phone number. You as the business would try advertise that number so that people can get the number easily.

Yeah that makes sense

• Like 1