Hello Identity World! My name is Gianni, a 25 year old 3D modeler and Interior designer.

I am super excited to start my adventure in Identity. I haven’t decided what my career will be yet, but I am brainstorming. In real life I do 3D modeling and animation, so I may look into opening up an interior design business in identity. If I could do that, bringing your creative imagination of your business or Home to life would be satisfying and fulfilling. 

I purchased the $150 passport so that I can design my home to my hearts desire. Plus having a one bedroom is a better fit for me since I would want to throw parties and social gatherings. I’m hoping that I can switch my motorcycle to a car but at least I’ll have some type of transportation for the time being. I figure to invest in my characters home while at the same time support Asylum for their awesome efforts. 

I joined identity since 2016 but I’m new to the forums. So I would love to talk with you guys and look forward to meeting and seeing you in Identity!

- Gianni

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Gianni said:

Hello Identity World! My name is Gianni, a 25 year old 3D modeler and Interior designer.

I am super excited to start my adventure in Identity. I haven’t decided what my career will be yet, but I am brainstorming. In real life I do 3D modeling and animation, so I may look into opening up an interior design business in identity. If I could do that, bringing your creative imagination of your business or Home to life would be satisfying and fulfilling. 

I purchased the $150 passport so that I can design my home to my hearts desire. Plus having a one bedroom is a better fit for me since I would want to throw parties and social gatherings. I’m hoping that I can switch my motorcycle to a car but at least I’ll have some type of transportation for the time being. I figure to invest in my characters home while at the same time support Asylum for their awesome efforts. 

I joined identity since 2016 but I’m new to the forums. So I would love to talk with you guys and look forward to meeting and seeing you in Identity!

- Gianni

Welcome! I hope you'll have fun with the game when it releases :)

• Like 1

Ciao Gianni,

anche io sono italiana e anche io creo oggetti 3D (meshes e textures) ed ho il desiderio di creare anche in questo mondo virtuale.

Non ho ancora capito se esiste una versione beta test da provare e la possibilità di creare... ma sono nuova e spero di capirne di più col tempo.

Ciao e buona giornata-serata,

Valya