Cazy

Pre order

I bought passport for 15 euros, after some time, when beta will be announced, I'll spend another 15 to get Beta pass. 

On 19/10/2017 at 0:03 AM, cCheerSs said:

I bought passport for 15 euros, after some time, when beta will be announced, I'll spend another 15 to get Beta pass. 

Why wouldn't you do it now then? The development process will only be quicker if you make your purchase sooner ;)

9 hours ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

Why wouldn't you do it now then? The development process will only be quicker if you make your purchase sooner ;)

Well, I'm still a student, my vocational school has a policy, that students can't work, can't have a job and I have 3 hobbies, 3 things that needs money and that I like to do, so I just can't let myself spend money on games right now. However I'll buy beta pass whenever I'll have money that I can spend on the games :) 

2 hours ago, cCheerSs said:

Well, I'm still a student, my vocational school has a policy, that students can't work, can't have a job and I have 3 hobbies, 3 things that needs money and that I like to do, so I just can't let myself spend money on games right now. However I'll buy beta pass whenever I'll have money that I can spend on the games :) 

Oh ok that makes sense :)

I'm a student too, and I blasted a part of my savings into this game, but I'm confident it'll be worth the price :D

• Like 1

On 20/10/2017 at 5:05 PM, cCheerSs said:

That is just strange. If you are 16+ here and are in any school or college then you can go work (UK). Some weird rules you have there where you live.

On 2017-12-11 at 12:50 AM, LuckyDuck said:

That is just strange. If you are 1+ here and are in any school or college then you can go work (UK). Some weird rules you have there where you live.

Yeah and somehow only my school has this policy.

On 29/12/2017 at 9:12 PM, DavidEdson said:

I wanted the game to be distributed on Steam, there I should buy a more expensive package

I should buy the cheaper version for the high price of the dollar in Brazil

When the new website launches in January sometime, is when prices will change, most packages likely all packages above "Founder" will be gone or changed in some way. The current packages above the "Founder" package likely will never make it on steam.

13 hours ago, DavidEdson said:

so the package CITIZEN should be sold on Steam?

It won't be for a while and it will be around $40, but yes. Right now is the cheapest all the pledges will be.