Blackmist220

New Community ( People Needed )

Hello, From Forever Sky [ Temp Name ]

The Gaming community is a a large one, and has many great community. But it has a a lot of bad ones that make it hard to compete for a player base. This community is looking for new people to help build and develop basically everything. The end goal is to run a Strict RP [ Possibly white listed community ] for identity that people can do just about thing they so desire. If you wish to join or see requirements to join contact Brian Lithlock though the discord.

- Minimum Age Requirement : 15

Discord Info : 

https://discord.gg/b2AveBm 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NanoSpace said:

Sounds interesting, can you possibly put more information here?

Seconded. I’m curious, but I want to know a bit more about what you have in mind, Sky. Goals, expectations, etc.

The goal that i has been so far is is to have a hardcore RP server with a player driver basically everything and this is still something im looking at because im still building everything though. I thought it would be a good idea to bring people in early to get feed back and see what they would want from a community or a server.

I do plan on opening a NA Server first and move to open other ones later on, And this may not seem like much but i do plan on keeping it all donations free meaning i wont be looking for donations to support the server in any way everything is payed out of my own money. I Expect to have almost everything ready upon opening of a server, and the server ill be played on to be a very large and powerful pox or what ever i can get my hands on.

And again this is all up int eh air I wish to bring people in to help basically build the system ive been using for years that gives all the powers to the players in more way then one. ( I try to give as much power to people so they decide what rules and thing like that they want. )

2 hours ago, Blackmist220 said:

I Expect to have almost everything ready upon opening of a server, and the server ill be played on to be a very large and powerful pox or what ever i can get my hands on.

Just won't be a possible thing as you will have to rent a server from selected; trusted server providers as you will not be able to host off of your own machines/ have a dedicated box etc.

2 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

Just won't be a possible thing as you will have to rent a server from selected; trusted server providers as you will not be able to host off of your own machines/ have a dedicated box etc.

I wasn't meaning like a actual at home box i was talking about the dedicated box a rented one. Sorry if that was worded weirdly i was really tired.

16 minutes ago, Blackmist220 said:

I wasn't meaning like a actual at home box i was talking about the dedicated box a rented one. Sorry if that was worded weirdly i was really tired.

I think, it possibly might be rent by player slots only but I will ask to be sure.

That would be great i plan on renting the highest end or the largest one avalible

6 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

I think, it possibly might be rent by player slots only but I will ask to be sure.

1 hour ago, Blackmist220 said:

That would be great i plan on renting the highest end or the largest one avalible

You can only rent via player slots no dedi box mate.