RenegadeNine

Truck driving?

So I heard that delivery vans were going to be part of the game, but heres the real question for me - what about truck driving?

I'm aware there's an emphasis on the driving in the game and also the realism of this, so surely truck driving should be a part of this game? Especially if the map is going to be roughly the same size as Altis

• Like 2

I am almost certain truck driving with be possible. I believe you can be hired by corporations or even do it as a job. Hope this helped!

12 hours ago, AP said:

I am almost certain truck driving with be possible. I believe you can be hired by corporations or even do it as a job. Hope this helped!

I hope so! Truck driving is a massive part of Altis Life, I really hope they can bring it into Identity in a more realistic way.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, AP said:

20 hours ago, RenegadeNine said:

So I heard that delivery vans were going to be part of the game, but heres the real question for me - what about truck driving?

I'm aware there's an emphasis on the driving in the game and also the realism of this, so surely truck driving should be a part of this game? Especially if the map is going to be roughly the same size as Altis

Guys, if you look at what the old kickstarter pledges included you can see that a semi truck is in the higher pledges. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/asylum/identity?ref=user_menu

Also in the actual trailer, they talk about it if you have not seen it, please go watch it here: