Tmage0704

Paleontologist

3 hours ago, Tmage0704 said:

Could we be a pelontologist because i would love to be one. (Paelontologists dig up dinosaur fossils)

There won't be any digging or fossil-hunting in the game so I'm afraid that this won't be possible.

You could always suggest it as an idea but I'm very much certain it would just get shot down and rejected as it wouldn't be fun. Nobody really wants to be walking around digging for fossils. Plus, that would be an absolute nightmare to code; randomly digging up the ground in an open-world multiplayer game. It wouldn't work and would be too much effort for something that nobody really wants. Sorry.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tmage0704 said:

Could we be a pelontologist because i would love to be one. (Paelontologists dig up dinosaur fossils)

This game wants to be as realistic as possible and have as much to do. Although everything may not be a game mechanic, a lot of things are possible. Being a Paelontologist can be roleplayed. Don't expect to make any virtual money or anything, also you might find it boring.

Yeah, as awesome as that would be, I feel like it would be quite the challenge to animate and like @BrianHamilton mentioned the code would be a lot.

But hey, I guess you never know! lol.

1 hour ago, Gianni said:

Yeah, as awesome as that would be, I feel like it would be quite the challenge to animate and like @BrianHamilton mentioned the code would be a lot.

But hey, I guess you never know! lol.

Guess we should add it to the will-be-implemented-if-they-have-time list ;)