4 hours ago, mrmccheesie said:

this is probably the most excited ive been for any upcoming game in my life

Yeah, and knowing the release date for the first module is due this month makes it even harder to wait!

• Like 2

I am immensely hyped its like a new reality in my opinion just without the BS of life itself which is great.

Edited by Tmage0704
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

Yeah, and knowing the release date for the first module is due this month makes it even harder to wait!

I just hope it goes smoothly for them with this release date.(I say this release date because they did at one time have a vague release date/window before.) This is because in development something unexpected can happen. Like a big bug you thought that was simple ends up going deeper then you first thought. So it ends up delaying and holding back development. Then after you finely fix said bug you find that there was more bugs hidden behind that big one and so on. 

It should be noted as well It can also go the other way too. Finding one big fixing it then it fixes lots of other bugs.

Edited by Xzothi
Errors
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

I thought they would announce the release date this month not release the module right?

or I might be wrong ?? Brian or lucky duck night know but I haven’t seen @Beach_Ball in a while

2 hours ago, Kattycake said:

I thought they would announce the release date this month not release the module right?

or I might be wrong ?? Brian or lucky duck night know but I haven’t seen @Beach_Ball in a while

Yes you are right they will be announcing the release date this month not releasing it this month. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kattycake said:

4 hours ago, Xzothi said:

Yes you are right they will be announcing the release date this month not releasing it this month. 

Yeah my post was a little misleading but that's what I meant: The release DATE itself if to be announced (due) this month

Thanks for the precision though :)

For real though same here. I always check every day for new updates on Reddit’s sub. But now that I’m on the forum I feel like it makes more sense cause then I get to know the actual community!

1 hour ago, Gianni said:

For real though same here. I always check every day for new updates on Reddit’s sub. But now that I’m on the forum I feel like it makes more sense cause then I get to know the actual community!

Yeah, it's been my home for the past few weeks :P

8 hours ago, 2H2KJack said:

I'm sure they said there announcing the module this mouth 

Did you not see the previous messages?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, DonBordello said:

I have been waiting since May that it finally comes

:(

As Shigeru Miyamoto said, "A delayed game will eventually be good, whereas a rushed game will forever be bad". At least I recall it this way, he may have said it differently :)

• Like 1

Same here, always been waiting for a game like this but no promising standalone one has come out until now :)