Sn1per5555

Criminal jobs

OK i do not have this game it looks amazing and i was wondering if maybe there would be an identity forger job. Because the games name is identity im getting from it that your choices will have a big impact on your players life like will there be a  record that you police have access to of all known crimes you have committed and with the forger job you sell "identity's" at a high price to lowly criminals for a new life...

3 hours ago, Sn1per5555 said:

OK i do not have this game it looks amazing and i was wondering if maybe there would be an identity forger job. Because the games name is identity im getting from it that your choices will have a big impact on your players life like will there be a  record that you police have access to of all known crimes you have committed and with the forger job you sell "identity's" at a high price to lowly criminals for a new life...

I don't know if this will be added. There would be of course things like cartels, gangs, etc. There will be detectives, I don't know how advanced it will be.

Edited by Villasenor