Illuminates

Criminal record and certain jobs, careers.

Question

Hi, 

Im am new here.

I didn't find my question so hopefully so I am sorry if it was already posted. 

Wil there be criminal records in the game?

How long stands the criminal record?

Will there be certain jobs, careers you can't do bequest of you're criminal record? Like a bank employee or an police officer. 

Thx.

2 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, Illuminates said:

Hi, 

Im am new here.

I didn't find my question so hopefully so I am sorry if it was already posted. 

Wil there be criminal records in the game?

How long stands the criminal record?

Will there be certain jobs, careers you can't do bequest of you're criminal record? Like a bank employee or an police officer. 

Thx.

You cannot be a bank employee because the banks are all un-ownable.

If you get arrested etc. it makes it harder for you to become a cop in the future. (I have no clue how long or whatever).

There will be criminal records to an extent, You can go to jail so I would assume they have to keep track of it some way. I doubt they wanna keep records forever, So maybe if no crimes are committed for a period of time it will eventually leave your record, maybe it will just go to your personal stats. They haven't specified in depth how the law enforcement system will run but I would assume you can't rob a bank and then the next day apply for a job in law enforcement.  Besides the fact that banks aren't ownable bank teller would be more of an NPC based job. As I don't see Bank Teller Sim coming to the video game market any time soon mostly because it would be more fun to watch paint dry, grass grow, water boil...I could go on but I think you get the idea.  I'm sure whatever they decide to do will be for the best experience possible.

• Like 1