Hey everyone I just seen this game pop up on my Facebook. It looked super interesting so I have looked up as much as I can find about this game and I'm still hungry for more info.

I am a twitch streamer looking for a game to play full-time for my stream and this looks like it could be IT!

I Just have a few questions of like will my live stream will be used against me if I do illegal things like robbing banks growing drugs selling and of course killing. Or will someone have to catch me in game?

Another question is when is the first playing model going to be out?

If you have answers and don't feel like typing a lot feel free to just drop links!

9 hours ago, theblondejezus said:

Hey everyone I just seen this game pop up on my Facebook. It looked super interesting so I have looked up as much as I can find about this game and I'm still hungry for more info.

I am a twitch streamer looking for a game to play full-time for my stream and this looks like it could be IT!

I Just have a few questions of like will my live stream will be used against me if I do illegal things like robbing banks growing drugs selling and of course killing. Or will someone have to catch me in game?

Another question is when is the first playing model going to be out?

If you have answers and don't feel like typing a lot feel free to just drop links!

1. Nothing much can be done to prevent Metagaming on public servers. Although this can be enforces on private.

2. The release date for the first module will be announced this month. I assume end of this year or early next.