paulchartres

I'd like to thank the devs for their work lately

Lately I've been loosing interest for Identity, mainly because I couldn't see any news really. It saddened me and I really didn't want to stop following the game.. But yeah.

Today I decided to check on their twitter and on the forums. Goddamn. You guys are doing an amazing job! The office sneak peek and all the screens and streams.. Identity is in great shape. I'm sure to stick around now, I can't wait for a video or the town square module!

• Like 6

On ‎14‎-‎10‎-‎2017 at 1:48 PM, paulchartres said:

Lately I've been loosing interest for Identity, mainly because I couldn't see any news really. It saddened me and I really didn't want to stop following the game.. But yeah.

Today I decided to check on their twitter and on the forums. Goddamn. You guys are doing an amazing job! The office sneak peek and all the screens and streams.. Identity is in great shape. I'm sure to stick around now, I can't wait for a video or the town square module!

You should also thank yourself. Without your donation (if you did donate) this game would only be a dream to play.

On 14/10/2017 at 1:48 PM, paulchartres said:

Awesome to see that even those who lost interest in the game are coming back, you'd be missing a lot otherwise :)