Sign in to follow this  
cCheerSs

Just came to say hello

Heya people, I'm a new guy in this forum, I don't know anything about it yet, but I just wanted to say hello to yall. I'm planning to buy passport as soon as it will be possible for me to do, also excuse my shitty english, I'm from Lithuania, if someone here cares. I was looking at some topics here and noticed, that most of the future cizitens of the "Identity" gonna be criminals, assassins, street thugs, killers, robbers and etc., so I'm wondering, what's the idea of this "world"? I have read the Q and A, Dev blogs and etc, I know what they're planning to build, but I think the biggest part of everything in any RP - Real Life game is player base, so I'm just curious, cuz I'm a new face here and I don't know anything yet, is this game gonna be something like crappy Garry's Mod Roleplay servers? I played Gmod RP for a very very long time, and it's just ridiculous, just another cops vs robbers game with playerbase of 14 years old kids, who kills everything that moves, so I'm a bit confused how will things work in Identity, in Gmod you can't even go AFK, or just randomly go walk around the streets, meet new people, even in the your own house you need to put bars on the windows, to stay safe, it's like a warzone. I hope things won't be like that in the Identity. Also I have played ArmA 2 and 3 RP, SAMP, GTA IV RP, GTA V three multiplayer mods, RP servers/gamemodes, so I just want to play like a normal person, without killing, stealing, bullying and etc., well, like in any normal city in the real world. 

Again, sorry for bad english, I hope stuff that I wrote here is understandable for you and have a good evening (or day). 

18 hours ago, cCheerSs said:

Heya people, I'm a new guy in this forum, I don't know anything about it yet, but I just wanted to say hello to yall. I'm planning to buy passport as soon as it will be possible for me to do, also excuse my shitty english, I'm from Lithuania, if someone here cares. I was looking at some topics here and noticed, that most of the future cizitens of the "Identity" gonna be criminals, assassins, street thugs, killers, robbers and etc., so I'm wondering, what's the idea of this "world"? I have read the Q and A, Dev blogs and etc, I know what they're planning to build, but I think the biggest part of everything in any RP - Real Life game is player base, so I'm just curious, cuz I'm a new face here and I don't know anything yet, is this game gonna be something like crappy Garry's Mod Roleplay servers? I played Gmod RP for a very very long time, and it's just ridiculous, just another cops vs robbers game with playerbase of 14 years old kids, who kills everything that moves, so I'm a bit confused how will things work in Identity, in Gmod you can't even go AFK, or just randomly go walk around the streets, meet new people, even in the your own house you need to put bars on the windows, to stay safe, it's like a warzone. I hope things won't be like that in the Identity. Also I have played ArmA 2 and 3 RP, SAMP, GTA IV RP, GTA V three multiplayer mods, RP servers/gamemodes, so I just want to play like a normal person, without killing, stealing, bullying and etc., well, like in any normal city in the real world. 

Again, sorry for bad english, I hope stuff that I wrote here is understandable for you and have a good evening (or day). 

Hey there, welcome to the Identity community!

I see you have checked out many things before hand and I want to thank you for it.

If you haven't already, please check out the 2 FAQ's linked in my signature for more information and also I will try and answer some of what you asked about.

In Identity, you cannot break in to any houses / apartments etc. There will be very little to no AI and so will be all mainly player base with the few AI as different/ boring jobs e.g. in a store serving customers. Guns will be hard/ expensive to come by and so that will prevent running and gunning while also the stress system helps prevent it a bit further also. The stress system is stop people from rdm'ing and there will not be such rules in the official servers while private servers will be able to have such rules being more strict as because they will be able to moderate more etc.

Official servers will be more casual RP and not on a "serious rp" level because it will be too hard for the developers to enforce such rules etc.

I hope this helps and if you need to ask anymore questions, don't hesitate to ask me or on the forum as everyone here is happy to help. Browsing around can also help you find some answers as because a lot of things/ most questions have been asked around the forum before.

Anyways, have a nice day and enjoy your time here.

Kind regards,

LuckyDuck

Forum Moderator.

• Like 1

Thank you very much for your kind reply. I bought passport for the game and waiting to try it out. I was always dreaming about the game like Identity. 

• Like 1