Beach_Ball

New Community Manager!

Gl with the position I will also look into inviting you to the luprano family discord as we have a lot of

membera who rly want to share there concerns community wise that's if you're interested of

course Brandon 

Warmest of welcomes to the identity community, can already tell you're going to put in effort for us (: Hope you enjoy your time here!

Welcome, @Beach_Ball!

Best of luck with the position and I'm sure you'll do an excellent job at keeping us all informed. It's great to have you here! :)

Keep up the excellent work and I look forward to seeing more from you soon!

• Like 1

Hi,TrippleB
So what's most interesting to me is, how well can you estimate time and dates. 9_9

juuuust a little while longer.

If i had to judge how long "juuuust a little while longer." would be, i would calculate those extra u's in "juuuust" for 3 weeks.
So that should be around end of first week of November, for more info or....... even that trailer that you guys were working on!

Haha,
Really hope you turn around some stuff that have been going on, finally a dedicated Community manager!!!

Edited by Nisco3000

Good luck out there, wish you the best in your work environment and hope you will have fun at the same time as tha is the most important aspect of work.

Send our regards to the office and have fight on !

Best regards - 

• Like 1

I’ll be monitoring the forums and official discord server like a hawk, forwarding potential concerns and criticisms to the devs as go!<<< As I Go

Besides that, looking good!

Nice to see you're getting around Beach Ball! Welcome to Identity's Domain :) I'm looking forward to hearing you keep in touch with us. It's a very important feature to have and you have you personally dedicated to it, warms my heart and gives me hope to Identity. I will donate more when the time comes (and if I can afford it o.o)! In the meantime, i'll be sure to watch the streams, media, questions, and comments. Really can't wait for this game. The team is amazing! You barely started and I already think you're going to be a great community manager. That says a lot, coming from me. I'm usually dishing on devs, so feel special. I'm seeing amazing progress! I don't care if it's slow or fast, as long as it gets done and there's big amounts of progress. I see just that, so I know you guys can do this.

Hi Brandon Nice to finally meet you(well read your post) Hope you have a great time looking through our community and businesses (*cough IIDS cough)

Can't wait to see what you will bring.

...so they're really using up all the time in October just to announce when the module will be released then, huh?

9 hours ago, iiMStevo said:

...so they're really using up all the time in October just to announce when the module will be released then, huh?

I expect another month of delay...

But I don't mind :D

Edited by Gamepilz

2 hours ago, Gamepilz said:

I expect another month of delay...

But I don't mind :D

Yeah, I'd prefer them to have a late good estimate than an rough estimate given in time :)

13 hours ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

Yeah, I'd prefer them to have a late good estimate than an rough estimate given in time :)

I'd prefer neither. This isn't the actual game announcement, it's purely a module from the game to test certain elements, so as far as the announcement goes, they should be able to provide a specific date without delay, whether the module is being tested while fully complete or not. Obviously I'm sure they'd prefer the module be completed, but it isn't a necessity, and from what I've read, they seem to be adding more content to the module that wasn't initially intended to be in the module (so that's likely where the setbacks are occurring).

Either way, I'm expecting a module announcement in the next few days...