Eskymo

Youtubers?

Hey everyone, new here and probably speak for most, I'm looking forward to the launch of Identity. I'm a Art designer based in Auckland New Zealand, yes that little spec at the bottom of the world. I've been thinking of starting a Youtube channel playing Identity mostly as a role playing unscripted style with a short story cinematic approach (If i can pull it off somehow, lol) and was just wandering if anyone else was planning something similar, if so would like to colab in due course, cheers.  

Edited by Eskymo

@ Eskymo

I have been considering starting a Youtube channel as well revolving around Identity.  Right now there are not a ton of people covering the game, that could be because there is not much content at this point.  I would like it if we could colab on something in the future, possibly a bank heist or something?  I want to have both some legitimate and illegitimate businesses. 

yeh i was considering making this type of content for my yt channel not sure yet tho, hopefully!

I’m InsomniaDoodles on Twitch and YouTube. I am definitely looking forward to making some videos of my gameplay. I’ll mostly be streaming on Twitch, but I plan to make highlight videos I can put on my YouTube channel. 

Hit me up if you need some pawns in your game. I’m happy to assist even though my main goal in Identity is to socialize and start a smal business in-game.

Edited by InsomniaDoodles

On 09/10/2017 at 9:44 AM, Eskymo said:

Hey everyone, new here and probably speak for most, I'm looking forward to the launch of Identity. I'm a Art designer based in Auckland New Zealand, yes that little spec at the bottom of the world. I've been thinking of starting a Youtube channel playing Identity mostly as a role playing unscripted style with a short story cinematic approach (If i can pull it off somehow, lol) and was just wandering if anyone else was planning something similar, if so would like to colab in due course, cheers.  

Wish you the best of luck :)  When Town Square comes out I'm sure Identity will be a hit and some Youtube vids showing it off could get a lot of views :)  Also, if you have an Nvidia graphics card, use GeForce experience to record - far better than any paid recording software I have seen

3 hours ago, Dominic_ said:

Wish you the best of luck :)  When Town Square comes out I'm sure Identity will be a hit and some Youtube vids showing it off could get a lot of views :)  Also, if you have an Nvidia graphics card, use GeForce experience to record - far better than any paid recording software I have seen

I always use Shadowplay tp record my games and especially now that it record multiple audio tracks.

4 hours ago, JJ2078 said:

Forget youtube... go with either twitch or mixer.

Twitch is for a freestyle like feel Eskymo is talking about being a content creator, I'm all for both but YouTube has my hart because I control what my audience will see.

• Like 1