subway244

Some Questions

I have a couple of questions:

1. For people without a mic, will there be a text-to-speech feature if we want to talk, without using chat-boxes?

2. Will owned buildings be like Garry's Mod DarkRP where your owned building is only owned by you for the amount of time you are on a server?

3. When you eat food, can you choose your utensils, plates, how you cut your food, how you eat it, and can it be too hot or too cold?

4. Can we make custom cellphone brands in the game?

5. Will there be servers for a certain time period like the 1980's or the 2050's?

6. Can you have different characters on different servers, so on one server I have a criminal and on the other I have a police officer or detective?

7. Will your hair be able to be brushed to your liking, or is it already brushed and from a selection?

8. Can you use a razor to shave?

9. Will wind affect the game?

10. Will there be classic flip-phones?

11. Can we become fit at a gym?

12. How advanced will car crashes be?

13. What about microwave/instant meals?

14. Can you choose whether or not to zip up your jacket?

I will be asking way more questions in the future. :D

Thanks you, developers, for your hard work so far! :) 

• Like 1

For question 6. I believe I heard somewhere that you will have the ability to have 2 characters on the official server, and it may change if you choose to play on a private server. I think I heard this somewhere in their Dev Q+A.

13 hours ago, subway244 said:

I have a couple of questions:

1. For people without a mic, will there be a text-to-speech feature if we want to talk, without using chat-boxes?

2. Will owned buildings be like Garry's Mod DarkRP where your owned building is only owned by you for the amount of time you are on a server?

3. When you eat food, can you choose your utensils, plates, how you cut your food, how you eat it, and can it be too hot or too cold?

4. Can we make custom cellphone brands in the game?

5. Will there be servers for a certain time period like the 1980's or the 2050's?

6. Can you have different characters on different servers, so on one server I have a criminal and on the other I have a police officer or detective?

7. Will your hair be able to be brushed to your liking, or is it already brushed and from a selection?

8. Can you use a razor to shave?

9. Will wind affect the game?

10. Will there be classic flip-phones?

11. Can we become fit at a gym?

12. How advanced will car crashes be?

13. What about microwave/instant meals?

14. Can you choose whether or not to zip up your jacket?

I will be asking way more questions in the future. :D

Thanks you, developers, for your hard work so far! :) 

1. No, there will not be any text to speech feature.

2. No, you will need to pay rent and as long as you pay the rent when it is due you will still have the property when offline, but you must logon to pay the rent for the house etc.

3. Well I cannot tell you about this much but I doubt it will be "too hot or too cold" etc.

4. No, the cellphones are not craftable by players and so will be set already.

5. No, the game is based upon the "Modern Day in America" but I can tell you that they have been asked similar things but different time periods, will likely come as a DLC in the future after full release, however the devs want to focus on the game right now.

6. Yes, but on official servers your character will be on all of them as it will be one database, while you can have 2 characters on the official servers but you will have to work for what you gained upon again for the newly created character. For Private servers you will need to make a new character and also the character will not be transferable to other private servers a such.

7. I believe it will be through styles.

8. You can change your hairstyle at any time when you go to a barber shop. Your hair does not grow!

9. IDk

10. Doubtful, but it is possible.

11. This is a feature that is planned but won't make it before the full release of the game unfortunately.

12. It won't be like BeamNG if that is what you are asking, but more comparable to GTA. (If you do not wear your seat belt and go into a wall or something over a certain speed, you will go through the window.

13. Not sure.

14. That might be possible. I have not heard anything being asked or mention about this.

13 minutes ago, subway244 said:

Thank you for answering some of my questions! :):) 

I'm sorry but I think you're expecting a too high level of detail, all this would be awesome but it sucks to be dissapointed.

5 minutes ago, GoldenPancake said:

I'm sorry but I think you're expecting a too high level of detail, all this would be awesome but it sucks to be dissapointed.

I won't be disappointed. So far it looks awesome. :D 

For 14 i'm pretty sure that its a preset jacket that is unzipped or zipped or maybe when you buy a jacket you will have two different pieces of clothing that will be unzipped-zipped that you can change into or something.

This isn't backed up by any devs or anything im inferring