Ravo

Creating a band

Looking for members

Hey I'm thinking of creating a rock band. I've not come up with a name yet, I'm open for suggestions or I'll have to figure that out on my own. I'm going to play the guitar and possibly do the vocals (if no one else is willing). There's basically room for any type of band member.  May that be a drummer, a fine bassist, another guitarist or maybe a vocalist. You name it. If you want to be a part of my band or simply wish me luck, feel free to comment or PM me :)

But hey, I'm also looking for jam buddies if anyone's interested. You don't have to be a part of my band in order to jam out. As I said before, feel free to comment or PM me if you're interested :) 

Edited by Ravo
  • Like 1

Happy to see that you're interested in joining ^^. Yeah absolutely, you're in :)  Welcome to the band. It's great to have a lead vocalist so I didn't have to step up, lol

What kind of music would you be interested in doing? I can sing anything, from a calm song to a hardcore screamo-type death metal apocalyptic type of song :)

• Like 1

I have never been a band in a game before. Normally just mess around by my self. I could try it but there is no saying how well I will do or not do.  Depending on the sound your going for even with rock you could use a double bass.(Also known as upright bass.)  If you want more of that deep clean like sound.  That is if you wanted a little difference to your band to stand out a bit. Just like I have seen some rock have a piano in it.(Example evanescence yes I do see them as rock)  

What instrument would I use? I would be willing to use a double bass or a bass guitar.(I do like the sound of the double bass more though.) If no interest then hope you can get positions filled before the game gets launched or after.  I do want to mention as well that I will have also a ems job. 

Edited by Xzothi

I actually play the guitar, so a band sounds good to my ears. Hit me up when the first module’s released ;)

3 hours ago, Electriq said:

I actually play the guitar, so a band sounds good to my ears. Hit me up when the first module’s released ;)

Yeah absolutely, it might take a while for that to come out lol. But yeah I'll see you then ;) 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Xzothi said:

I have never been a band in a game before. Normally just mess around by my self. I could try it but there is no saying how well I will do or not do.  Depending on the sound your going for even with rock you could use a double bass.(Also known as upright bass.)  If you want more of that deep clean like sound.  That is if you wanted a little difference to your band to stand out a bit. Just like I have seen some rock have a piano in it.(Example evanescence yes I do see them as rock)  

What instrument would I use? I would be willing to use a double bass or a bass guitar.(I do like the sound of the double bass more though.) If no interest then hope you can get positions filled before the game gets launched or after.  I do want to mention as well that I will have also a ems job. 

I think a double bass would sound a bit out of place if we're going to play the type of rock I had in mind. I was thinking that an electric bass would work just fine. But you're in, I'm in dire need of a great bassist ;) 

I'm interested!........

giphy.gif

in starting a rival band!! mwahahahaha

Edited by Greenie
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Ravo said:

I think a double bass would sound a bit out of place if we're going to play the type of rock I had in mind. I was thinking that an electric bass would work just fine. But you're in, I'm in dire need of a great bassist ;) 

I sent you some samples of what sounds you could get. Since I didn't want to mess with your thread here.  So yeah if no go is no go it's all fine with me. We can just be a weird jam buddy then.  After all I think in some respects that's the best way to even really get a good group going. To make sure we all get along. Also have the same ideas on the direction and all of that. This is your band you did start it after all.  

Edited by Xzothi

Ohhhh YUP! Can I join this band? I can play anything you want. I just want to be in this band! Hehe xP But what type of rock?

On 1. Oktober 2017 at 10:23 PM, Ravo said:

Looking for members

Hey I'm thinking of creating a rock band. I've not come up with a name yet, I'm open for suggestions or I'll have to figure that out on my own. I'm going to play the guitar and possibly do the vocals (if no one else is willing). There's basically room for any type of band member.  May that be a drummer, a fine bassist, another guitarist or maybe a vocalist. You name it. If you want to be a part of my band or simply wish me luck, feel free to comment or PM me :)

But hey, I'm also looking for jam buddies if anyone's interested. You don't have to be a part of my band in order to jam out. As I said before, feel free to comment or PM me if you're interested :) 

Hi Ravo. You want to make a band, Hmm. That's good for our Identity Island and maybe I will come to one of your concerts. When you have questions, then write Chairman Maurice Clinton of the Radical Democratic Left Party (RDLP). Wie want to see more of you and your band.

I'll never have the talent to be in a band but I'd love to have a rock gear shop so for all your leathers, lace, pvc, bandanas, boas and denims.. come to me!

Edited by Foxxette
colour invisible on background

This would be really cool, cant wait to see this in game

You could even get your music on the radio as well if you want to, I mean companies like Skull & Bones recordings would love to put some of your music on their radio station.

Edited by Blue_Foot