Steve

Spacegod

Mur

Noliver

Zane

Trials not listed

Inactives

Com, Hank Storm, Walt Jr, Toasted, Blaine_TV, Newfie,

Zane, Ernie, Hectic, Fudger, Aleco, Bob Lee, Crusoe, Liam, Witz, raaid, Apache, dog

Banned Members

s0mething, promethus, scofield / Logan Yankee, sean carboni, lbear, katheeri,

Analdo, Tiger, Jwilly, Connor McGreggor, Mako

Edited by thero
  • Like 6

You should probably do some fucking research on the forum rules. You can't spam or bump your own forum for more people to see your pathetic post as it's against the rules. If you have no respect for how the forum is to be run then you could at least have some respect for not blowing up other people's notifications. 

• Like 2

Well this is a bit of rubbish, I was wanting to join but after I seen like 40 "Bump" posts I immediately changed my mind. 

@thero, you really should have checked out the Forum Rules here.

After noticing your extreme-amount of spam, it is very much apparent that you have not bothered to read the rules or to even search for them. As with almost any online forum, SPAM IS NOT ALLOWED!

It simply floods other people's posts away and, for that reason, is incredibly selfish and immature. Imagine if you posted something but nobody saw it because other people started spam-bumping their own threads so you couldn't find yours. It would annoy you, right? Don't lie, you know it would. It would annoy anyone so please don't do it.

I'm NOT a Moderator or staff member in any way but, as others have said in this thread already, please don't do it. It also makes your "gang" look incredibly immature and unprofessional too.

You wouldn't go into somebody else's house and just raid their fridge because it would be somebody else's house, meaning, it would be their rulesThey decide what you can and can't do whilst you're in their house. My point being, if you're going to use this forum, follow the forum rules since your spam also seems to have flooded some member's notifications which is unbelievably, even more frustrating.

Once more, I'd like to reiterate that I am not a staff member and am, in no way attempting to mini-mod, however, you're still violating the rules and I simply wanted to let you know so that you don't get into any more trouble in the future. I hate it when people get into trouble so I simply wanted to let you know so that you wouldn't do it again, however, you do deserve to get into trouble for your complete disregard of the rules.

Edited by BrianHamilton
  • Like 1