facade

Not receiving any emails except notifications

9 posts in this topic

I have yet to receive any email with news, updates or dev blogs. I receive PM's and other notifications just fine. I have checked that I have emails enabled in settings. I just don't want to miss anything especially seeing that the new module will be out soon.

17 minutes ago, facade said:

I have yet to receive any email with news, updates or dev blogs. I receive PM's and other notifications just fine. I have checked that I have emails enabled in settings. I just don't want to miss anything especially seeing that the new module will be out soon.

Have you pledged yet? As far as I know only players who pledged receive e-mails

Posted (edited)

I have.

I changed emails a while back and haven't received anything on the new email address. My old one shows the last dev blog update email from March and nothing since then.

Edited by facade

8 minutes ago, facade said:

If you are not receiving any email updates like the dev blog's, you need to wait until the new website is launched as because they have no way of fixing the issue as because they do not know what is causing the issue.

1 person likes this

Do you receive emails from the main website? If you were to go to the front page, try to log in and then choose the forgotten password option? The primary site, not forums, runs off the same email servers as the newsletters. Check your account there to make sure that your email address is entered correctly.

@Paratus I have just checked on the main site and the email is updated there too. I also have the receive identity emails ticked as well. 

I just now linked the two accounts together, not sure if that will do anything.