Villasenor

Police Characters

image.png

Name: Jose Sanchez

DepartmentRoseport Police Department

Date of birth: April 10, 1996

EthnicityHispanic

Sex: Male

Interests: Jose finds interests in females, usually Hispanics. Loves learning topics like space and more.

Characteristics: Black eyes, black hair, trimmed beard, short hair, slightly above average tall, and looks built in strength.

Education: Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice.

Background: Born in the Mexican gang area of Roseport. He was raised working in the fields everyday including school days with his family which were good influences to Jose. Jose did often see drugs, guns, blood spilled, etc. This made him want to stop crime and help other people. When it came to high school he joined the Explorers Program and fell in love with law enforcement. He decided to major in Criminal Justice for the best of his career. He is know starting his career and wanting to improve and help the department and community.

Personality: Jose is a brave man, raised to be brave and show his dominance. He loves helping people and cleaning up the streets. He shows good leadership skills and has great teamwork skills. He is very respectful and honest. He is loyal to his loved ones and any great people. He was raised a hard worker and still is. He doesn't give up showing confidence, always improving himself. 

Other: Family is from Mexico, has Mexican accent, and is in school debt.

((Showcase your police character! Anyone is welcome to do so, please use the format and create a cool badge! I used HERE for the badge.

Format:

Name: 
Department: 
Ethnicity:
Sex:
Intrests:
Characteristics: 
Education: 
Background: 
Personality: 
Other:

))

Edited by Villasenor
Updated

7 hours ago, YouKnowBro said:

There wont be different departments

I heard there will be a sheriffs department. Also you can mention you are in the SWAT division or detective.

(THIS IS FOR IF I EVER PLAY A COP CHARACTER)

Name: Tanya Eisenbraun

Race: Biracial (Black and Ashkenazi Jewish)

Sex: Female

Interests: Firearms, politics, and the human mind.

Characteristics: Medium brown skin, dark brown eyes, plump lips, curly hair braided into a cornrow bun, 5'10, lean/slightly muscular body type.

Education: Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Psychology 

Background: Tanya Eisenbraun was born to Beverly Davis, a black woman in the projects of New York, and a Jack EisenBraun, a man originally from Germany of Ashkenazi Jewish descent.All together they moved to Identity island when she was a baby. Growing up was hard for her due to her being both black and Jewish. She faced bigotry from all people. She was a smart girl though. She always got good grades and was always the top of the class. She admired the Police and always wanted to be one. After finishing college she joined the police academy and also was the top of her class. Her cleverness and her ingenuity will allow her to succeed greatly.

Personality: Tanya is a smart person. Very clever in how she does things. She is an extremely fast learner and soaks up information like a sponge. She is very articulate in her words but that doesn't make her a talker over a fighter. She will do whatever it takes to uphold the law. 

Other: She is jewish. Both Ethnically and Religiously. She is also bisexual.

Edited by Calisto
  • Like 1

On 9/29/2017 at 7:05 PM, Villasenor said:

I heard there will be a sheriffs department. Also you can mention you are in the SWAT division or detective.

SWAT and detective is a division not a department, and I meant like each city having a seperate department

Name: Cortlin Boss

Department: Ash Hill Police Department

Date of birth: May 17 1990

Ethnicity: White

Sex: Male

Interests: he loves his work in police and would not trade it for anything.

Characteristics: Brown eyes,  brown hair, trimmed beard, medium hair slightly above average tall, and looks built in strength.

Education: Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice and Bachelor in Social and Criminal Justice

Background: Hewas born in the us and was raised in a law enforcement family. He is looking for a special someone in his life and hopes that they are in law enforcement too.love to work as a police officer. He hopes he can get to sergeant.

Other: All around good guy and loves to help wherever he can but he is a little lazy

Edited by Cortlin__Boss
  • Like 1

On 10/1/2017 at 5:33 PM, YaLocalOreo said:

(THIS IS FOR IF I EVER PLAY A COP CHARACTER)

Name: Tanya Eisenbraun

Race: Biracial (Black and Ashkenazi Jewish)

Sex: Female

Interests: Firearms, politics, and the human mind.

Characteristics: Medium brown skin, dark brown eyes, plump lips, curly hair braided into a cornrow bun, 5'10, lean/slightly muscular body type.

Education: Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Psychology 

Background: Tanya Eisenbraun was born to Beverly Davis, a black woman in the projects of New York, and a Jack EisenBraun, a man originally from Germany of Ashkenazi Jewish descent.All together they moved to Identity island when she was a baby. Growing up was hard for her due to her being both black and Jewish. She faced bigotry from all people. She was a smart girl though. She always got good grades and was always the top of the class. She admired the Police and always wanted to be one. After finishing college she joined the police academy and also was the top of her class. Her cleverness and her ingenuity will allow her to succeed greatly.

Personality: Tanya is a smart person. Very clever in how she does things. She is an extremely fast learner and soaks up information like a sponge. She is very articulate in her words but that doesn't make her a talker over a fighter. She will do whatever it takes to uphold the law. 

Other: She is jewish. Both Ethnically and Religiously. She is also bisexual.

Jewish isn't a race it's a religion. Also religion won't have ANY role in this game

Edited by YouKnowBro

1 hour ago, YouKnowBro said:

Jewish isn't a race it's a religion. Also religion won't have ANY role in this game

I think (s)he just put it there for RP purposes

Edited by Dominic_
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Dominic_ said:

I think (s)he just put it there for RP purposes

It doesn't matter its not a race its a religion therefor it doesn't make sense no matter what its supposed to be meant for

I LOVE HOW @Norway174 ALWAYS HAS HER FACTS,  SHE DEFINITELY HAS A GREAT FUTURE IN IDENTITY...HOWEVER OVERALL THE LADY'S RACE IS IRRELEVANT AND IT'S UPSETTING THAT OUT OF EVERYTHING SHE LISTED REGARDING HER CHARACTER IT WAS HER RACE THAT WAS BROUGHT UP! I HOPE THE GAME ITSELF IS LESS "HARSH" AS THE FORUMS ARE!

6 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

AND IT'S UPSETTING THAT OUT OF EVERYTHING SHE LISTED REGARDING HER CHARACTER IT WAS HER RACE THAT WAS BROUGHT UP!

For once, I couldn't agree more with you, Lucious. That's why I responded, saying she hasn't done anything wrong as @YouKnowBro seems to suggest.

• Like 2
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

11 minutes ago, Norway174 said:

For once, I couldn't agree more with you, Lucious. That's why I responded, saying she hasn't done anything wrong as @YouKnowBro seems to suggest.

That's the way of the real world, and it's only worse when you may speak behind a screen.

• Like 1

On 11/1/2017 at 2:09 PM, YouKnowBro said:

Judaism is classified as an ethno-religion so STFU dumbass. Like you pick the most irrelevant shit to comment on you fucking headass lil bitch. Go take a nap.

Can we please stop the insults and controversy. I just want to see players ideas about police characters, not to start a fight. Keep posting your characters everyone looks amazing so far!

• Like 1

The best thing to do is move on. I am sure a mod will clean out the forums or anything that is inappropriate. We should all remain respectful of each other

Edited by gabzo
  • Like 1

On 11/2/2017 at 3:55 PM, LuciousTimes said:

I LOVE HOW @Norway174 ALWAYS HAS HER FACTS,  SHE DEFINITELY HAS A GREAT FUTURE IN IDENTITY...HOWEVER OVERALL THE LADY'S RACE IS IRRELEVANT AND IT'S UPSETTING THAT OUT OF EVERYTHING SHE LISTED REGARDING HER CHARACTER IT WAS HER RACE THAT WAS BROUGHT UP! I HOPE THE GAME ITSELF IS LESS "HARSH" AS THE FORUMS ARE!

Capslock