Twitchy

I need to change my email.

7 posts in this topic

Recently I've been locked out of my Yahoo account (ugh) but I am still able to access my account on my phone, so I need to change my email to be safe. 

2 hours ago, Twitchy said:

Recently I've been locked out of my Yahoo account (ugh) but I am still able to access my account on my phone, so I need to change my email to be safe. 

Wouldn't it be more efficient to send an message or email to the developers and staff?

34 minutes ago, Twitchy said:

Is that not what this forum is for?

It is, I'm just talking about efficiency :)

Hey Twitchy, please PM me with your current account email and the one you would like it changed too!

On 28/09/2017 at 4:23 PM, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

Wouldn't it be more efficient to send an message or email to the developers and staff?

he literally posted in account support, why does it seem as if you're just posting on every topic to get your post count up even if what you say on the post means nothing

1 hour ago, Narc said:

he literally posted in account support, why does it seem as if you're just posting on every topic to get your post count up even if what you say on the post means nothing

You should look at past answers:

Hey Twitchy, please PM me with your current account email and the one you would like it changed too!

Even the CM redirects him to private messages... Please don't criticize others when you can't even read a topic properly.