Question

Hey,

So like, I haven't actually bought Identity yet as I'm a little low on funds, but I'll probably pick it up end of this week.

I was just curious if Identity has an web API, probably one which requires a developer account and API keys so developers can be tracked so malicious apps don't become a problem. If there isn't currently an API, I was wondering if there will be plans for one?

I'm a developer myself, can't say what I specifically develop as I'm always changing, but I thought it would be cool if I could maybe make an app or website that could manage inventory / view stats / maps of the user's current world etc.

Best Regards,

BritishHumor

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, BritishHumor said:

Hey,

So like, I haven't actually bought Identity yet as I'm a little low on funds, but I'll probably pick it up end of this week.

I was just curious if Identity has an web API, probably one which requires a developer account and API keys so developers can be tracked so malicious apps don't become a problem. If there isn't currently an API, I was wondering if there will be plans for one?

I'm a developer myself, can't say what I specifically develop as I'm always changing, but I thought it would be cool if I could maybe make an app or website that could manage inventory / view stats / maps of the user's current world etc.

Best Regards,

BritishHumor

If you mean via in-game then no there is not "Mod support" or such for the game and they have no plans for now or in the future for it as of yet. If you wish to do something for the game then you need to apply on http://www.asylumentertainment.ca/ if they have any jobs available.