ImPogo

Hey! I'm Hugo

Hi everyone, let me introduce myself also!

My name is Hugo, I'm 17, will soon turn 18. I live in Canada, more specifically in the province of Quebec, the French one. Yep, my native language is French. I like video games: simulation,mmorpg, fps, racing. I also like sports, computers, animals and traveling.

I think Identity is just amazing! I've been searching for this kind of game for a long time. I've been through Arma 3, which has a nice mod with Altis Life and Arma Life. I will surely watch the updates to see how everything goes. I don't know which job or career I will get myself in yet but they all must be really great to experience!

Finally, I wanna say a big thank you to everyone working on this game, you guys are awesome! 

See you all on the ''field''!

Hugo

8 hours ago, ImPogo said:

Hi everyone, let me introduce myself also!

My name is Hugo, I'm 17, will soon turn 18. I live in Canada, more specifically in the province of Quebec, the French one. Yep, my native language is French. I like video games: simulation,mmorpg, fps, racing. I also like sports, computers, animals and traveling.

I think Identity is just amazing! I've been searching for this kind of game for a long time. I've been through Arma 3, which has a nice mod with Altis Life and Arma Life. I will surely watch the updates to see how everything goes. I don't know which job or career I will get myself in yet but they all must be really great to experience!

Finally, I wanna say a big thank you to everyone working on this game, you guys are awesome! 

See you all on the ''field''!

Hugo

Canada for the win!

• Like 1

On 26.9.2017 at 5:16 PM, ImPogo said:

Thank you very much! @Ragnar

Welcome ImPogo to Identity. I hope you will have a great time.

Maybe you want to look to my Party. The Radical Democratic Left Party. We fight for people and for justice. We need everybody to fight for the people.

When you have questions, then ask Chairman Maurice Clinton

Edited by MauriceClinton
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, MauriceClinton said:

Welcome ImPogo to Identity. I hope you will have a great time.

Maybe you want to look to my Party. The Radical Democratic Left Party. We fight for people and for justice. We need everybody to fight for the people.

When you have questions, then ask Chairman Maurice Clinton

Sure! I will look at that, would be interesting to get out of my comfort zone. I'm not radical right though haha

Edited by ImPogo

1 hour ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

Oh are you French?

Je viens du Québec. You didn’t read carefully enough ;P 

29 minutes ago, ImPogo said:

Je viens du Québec. You didn’t read carefully enough ;P 

Damn, my bad! I must have missed this part D:

25 minutes ago, PhoenixFury said:

slimes?

Slimes? What does that mean? Sorry for my lack of knowledge haha

On 28.9.2017 at 2:19 PM, ImPogo said:

Sure! I will look at that, would be interesting to get out of my comfort zone. I'm not radical right though haha

yes our party member are radical democrats, democrats, left liberalists or titoists. In our party, you can become everything, only if you are right then you don't should come to us.

• Like 1

On 9/28/2017 at 5:17 PM, ImPogo said:

Slimes? What does that mean? Sorry for my lack of knowledge haha

Oh, sorry.

You have the same name as someone from another community I know, lol.

• Like 1