Question

After the release and if everything goes well. Will Identity continue to upgrade and add things to the game? The thing about roleplay is it can be a infinite development as long as people keep wanting to play it. Something I would love to see being upgraded is vehicle physics for every type of vehicle. Realistic movements depending on terrain and stuff (Foot and vehicle). Economy difficulty. And more!

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Villasenor said:

After the release and if everything goes well. Will Identity continue to upgrade and add things to the game? The thing about roleplay is it can be a infinite development as long as people keep wanting to play it. Something I would love to see being upgraded is vehicle physics for every type of vehicle. Realistic movements depending on terrain and stuff (Foot and vehicle). Economy difficulty. And more!

Seeing how this project matters to Asylum, I can't imagine them stopping updates or discontinuing the game after release...

8 hours ago, Villasenor said:

Yes, this game will be continuously developed after the full release of the game, as the devs have said in the past that, they will carry on the development adding frequent updates to the game. This will be to add the such planned content that they have already said they would add but won't get in before the full release and more content that they have not planned/ looked/ thought of yet or the things they need to assess before adding it to the game.