WalterWhite

Drugs N Guns

If you dont think as soon as i download this game i wont start making drugs outta an RV your wrong. Anyone wanna be drug lords with me?

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, WalterWhite said:

If you dont think as soon as i download this game i wont start making drugs outta an RV your wrong. Anyone wanna be drug lords with me?

I was thinking about doing this as a "side activity", so the "drug lord" aspect wasn't in my projects... But I could use some kind of an alliance, nevertheless!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

I was thinking about doing this as a "side activity", so the "drug lord" aspect wasn't in my projects... But I could use some kind of an alliance, nevertheless!

When i get in game i think im going to try and start a drug empire and hopefully i can make it into a big industry, but i can always use allies!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WalterWhite said:

When i get in game i think im going to try and start a drug empire and hopefully i can make it into a big industry, but i can always use allies!

We should think deeper into that, then!

10 hours ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

We should think deeper into that, then!

Yea for sure! whats your main activity that you think you will be part taking in game?

1 hour ago, WalterWhite said:

Yea for sure! whats your main activity that you think you will be part taking in game?

Well, I was thinking about a lot of things, but I'll definitely be an "honest" citizen with some illegal activities on the side... Probably assassinations and meth, which would be quite thrilling :)

And on the meth side, I was thinking of some kind of agreement about no aggression in exchange for a cooperation for stocks, production, and so on... Would you be interested? Contract terms could be changed a little, but that would be the idea :)

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

Well, I was thinking about a lot of things, but I'll definitely be an "honest" citizen with some illegal activities on the side... Probably assassinations and meth, which would be quite thrilling :)

And on the meth side, I was thinking of some kind of agreement about no aggression in exchange for a cooperation for stocks, production, and so on... Would you be interested? Contract terms could be changed a little, but that would be the idea :)

Oh yes i would be quite interested in making some kind of mutual agreement that can benefit the both of us greatly :)

44 minutes ago, WalterWhite said:

Oh yes i would be quite interested in making some kind of mutual agreement that can benefit the both of us greatly :)

I think that is to be discussed more privately then :)

13 hours ago, WalterWhite said:

Alright just send me a message in private and we can talk more:)

Good to see your business is already taking off!

• Like 2