Bread

Finally saying Hello

Hello everyone, I'm Bread.  I will probably go by a different name in game but who knows yet.  

I've been with the Asylum community for 3 years now on Arma 3 and really look forward to Identity.  If you die, it won't be God saving your ass; it'll be me!  I plan to either become a LEO on Idenity or join the Fire Department here.

Look forward to getting in and meeting you all.  I'll have a character introduction some other time

Hey there!

Welcome to the Identity Community, it’s great to have you here. I’m Brian, nice to meet you :)

Here’s some links to help you get started. Below, you can find some FAQs and other cool information which you might like:

FAQ (by Motown)

FAQ Extended (by JamesLuck01)

Reddit Q&A

Q&A Podcast w/ Devs (by TheDynasty)

Q&A Podcast w/ Devs (by PowerGaming7)

There’s lots to do in Identity, so whatever path you choose to follow, I hope that you enjoy it. You should also be sure to get into some of the political stuff from time to time and vote for your favourite candidate (once the game is released).

Once again, welcome! :D

On 9/24/2017 at 6:08 AM, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

Hello, bread! I promise I won't make any puns about your name :)

If you don't I'll be disappointed

5 minutes ago, Bread said:

If you don't I'll be disappointed

Well, I'll crust you not to get offended, otherwise things could get toasty. Also, I loaf the cat on your profile picture! What bread is it?