Rinyuaru-Kun

Character evolution?

Will there be any character evolution, such as strength by training, speed by running, aim by gunning, or simply age by living?

Good question, I haven't heard much about this topic but I think I might be able to aid you.

I have a good feeling I heard something about your character looking physically more strong as in having bigger muscles an such. Also, I think that you will be able to run faster by training. I am not completely sure about this subject though

37 minutes ago, YouKnowBro said:

Good question, I haven't heard much about this topic but I think I might be able to aid you.

I have a good feeling I heard something about your character looking physically more strong as in having bigger muscles an such. Also, I think that you will be able to run faster by training. I am not completely sure about this subject though

Guess we'll see when it comes out :)

I know that there are a few Threads about the same thing.. at least about the Aging for sure. 

I never saw any answer on those questions so yeah idk. But my guess is:  it will be added in the full game later on.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

Will there be any character evolution, such as strength by training, speed by running, aim by gunning, or simply age by living?

No ageing, gyms won't be functional until after full release but it is planned to happen but not before/ early on.

• Like 2

The closest thing to that I know of is your hair in beard getting thicker over time. Don't think theres any info other than that.

7 hours ago, Jakeyninja said:

The closest thing to that I know of is your hair in beard getting thicker over time. Don't think theres any info other than that.

Well that already is a good start :)

19 hours ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

I think I heard something about going to the gym to get stronger, but I am not sure.

No there won't be, only close to that would be that in your career like the police officer career you can gain skills.