sp00f_IOM

Selling stolen goods?

Hi there.

Just a quick question but I was wondering if you would be able to sell stolen goods, so that you could sell things for dirt cheap. For example, you could hijack a truck delivery, and sell it in your own shop. 

Here is where I got the idea from: 

Any responses are much appreciated, and I understand that there is not much info that has been released regarding this, but anything would be greatly appreciated!

Many Thanks,

sp00f.

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

@sp00f_IOM Yes, you can steal deliveries for example, you could be a road bandit sort of thing and attack delivery trucks on the road and sell the items on that you take.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

@sp00f_IOM Yes, you can steal deliveries for example, you could be a road bandit sort of thing and attack delivery trucks on the road and sell the items on that you take.

How would it work if you purchase a sofa for example and a real player delivers it (like has been mentioned before) could you attempt to steal that and if so what happens to the sofa.

45 minutes ago, SteamyRay said:

How would it work if you purchase a sofa for example and a real player delivers it (like has been mentioned before) could you attempt to steal that and if so what happens to the sofa.

Well, they have said that you may encounter hijackers when doing deliveries along the road and so that would assume that you can steal the cargo held in the Semi trucks.