Kellog

Done with Refunds?

10 posts in this topic

Just wondering if they're done handing out refunds, been about 2 months almost waiting for a refund haven't gotten anything back. Any answers anything? 

2 hours ago, Kellog said:

Just wondering if they're done handing out refunds, been about 2 months almost waiting for a refund haven't gotten anything back. Any answers anything? 

Refunds are done via paypal, you'll have to do it there.

15 hours ago, Villasenor said:

Refunds are done via paypal, you'll have to do it there.

Us original backers can't do it through paypal, we were told by moderators here to send an email to John and he would sort it out and here we are 2 months later and not a single response.

I've also tried contacting the devs via other means and everything gets ignored.

Edited by NightStalk3r

58 minutes ago, NightStalk3r said:

Us original backers can't do it through paypal, we were told by moderators here to send an email to John and he would sort it out and here we are 2 months later and not a single response.

I've also tried contacting the devs via other means and everything gets ignored.

They don't ignore you, they just are busy all the time and can easily miss some stuff or forget some.

I've had a request on Paypal for almost 2 months sending reminders every so often through the week nothing. It's fine I don't mind waiting as long as I can eventually get a refund :/

You're the problem with the development team. They work their asses off to provide this amazing game, and because its not done fast enough for you, "Oh gosh golly I want a refund! I wanted the game done in a week not year(s)!" Do you know how long it takes to make a game? The work that needs put in. The art. The mechanics. The code. And to do that with such a small team. They're not just making another game. They're topping anything thats ever been seen. The level of depth so far that I've seen, is unheard of in a game. And they're doing it with a small team. But oh gosh golly you didnt get the game a week after you saw it, so you want a refund. Do you realize how much of a childish, stuck up brat you sound like? You know what you signed up for when you payed for a pledge package. And if you didn't, then shit let me go get a few contracts put together for you to sign. Since you like to pay for things or sign without reading. Give the developers a fucking break. They're working their asses off to give us a great game. Ignorant little shits like you are whats making the development take longer. Because instead of focusing on the game, they have to listen to you bitch for a refund, and they have to lose funding. Get off your high horse, stop being a fucking stuck up child on christmas day, and let them finish their development. Your money will be put to good use, and you'll see that when the game is released. Fuck, being a game developer myself, I fucking hate seeing people like you. It's why I don't even offer a backing, or a kickstarter pledge. Because I'll just get little shits like yourself "oh boo hoo its taking too long, I want my money back". God fucking damn.

3 people like this

2 hours ago, Calaster said:

You're the problem with the development team. They work their asses off to provide this amazing game, and because its not done fast enough for you, "Oh gosh golly I want a refund! I wanted the game done in a week not year(s)!" Do you know how long it takes to make a game? The work that needs put in. The art. The mechanics. The code. And to do that with such a small team. They're not just making another game. They're topping anything thats ever been seen. The level of depth so far that I've seen, is unheard of in a game. And they're doing it with a small team. But oh gosh golly you didnt get the game a week after you saw it, so you want a refund. Do you realize how much of a childish, stuck up brat you sound like? You know what you signed up for when you payed for a pledge package. And if you didn't, then shit let me go get a few contracts put together for you to sign. Since you like to pay for things or sign without reading. Give the developers a fucking break. They're working their asses off to give us a great game. Ignorant little shits like you are whats making the development take longer. Because instead of focusing on the game, they have to listen to you bitch for a refund, and they have to lose funding. Get off your high horse, stop being a fucking stuck up child on christmas day, and let them finish their development. Your money will be put to good use, and you'll see that when the game is released. Fuck, being a game developer myself, I fucking hate seeing people like you. It's why I don't even offer a backing, or a kickstarter pledge. Because I'll just get little shits like yourself "oh boo hoo its taking too long, I want my money back". God fucking damn.

Well, apart from your language being quite harsh, I really think you're right

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, facade said:

I very much welcome the harsh language. I really wish they would ignore all the whiney babies asking for refunds because they have 0 idea what developing a game of this magnitude and ambition means. 

Yeah, but in my opinion badmouthing people so much just makes your thought appear a lot more... Childish :/

If we could have a proper argumentation without insulting the other parties every two words, our opinion would be much more welcome

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Kellog said:

I mean they don't have enough people working on it, they can't even meet the deadlines they set out like 2 months back lmfao.

It really doesn't matter about being understaffed or not to set back a dev team. You clearly know nothing about game development if you expect every game dev to meet deadlines you would be perfect at EA though. IF you know about the Star Citizen team they are HUGE and they set back their deadlines all the time the only difference is they just let their community know what's going on if it's a setback or not. 

Greetings Odiggitydog,

Please refer to the stickied topic at the top of this forum section referring to "Refunds". This is the most effective method for receiving a refund at this time.

Here is a direct link to the topic:

We apologize for the inconvenience and we are sorry to see you go. We hope you will return to us as development progresses!

- Identity Development team